Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sub atts for dash sg?

What sub atts should i aim for?
    Also whats better running speed or mov speed?
    Thanks for your time
    Attached Files

Can't see your subs

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/193e3
      I dont know why the original has such low quality, think i posted it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NigsGonNig View Post
        http://imgur.com/a/193e3
        I dont know why the original has such low quality, think i posted it wrong.
        You should try for run or move speed on your defense card but if you the other cards are good enough for dash

Comment

3pt success x4, move or run spd x2

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king
            that offense card is the best eva in my opinion, glory to God.

Um I would say long range stat to shoot deeper or 3pt success on your talent card is more important, mid success is pro too, I heard dash speed doesn't help that much, also most of the skill in dash is leading them into the screen.

Also I believe move speed is better than running because that makes u walk and run faster where run just makes you run faster.

i tought running speed was better then mov speed for dash, interesting.
            i believe that dash speed is actualy useful, since most experienced players wont run into a screen and just go around it

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctify View Post

You should try for run or move speed on your defense card but if you the other cards are good enough for dash
              Running speed or mov speed? which one :/

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
                3pt success x4, move or run spd x2
                3 pt sucess x4? cmon i dont have enough att changers for that lmao

Comment

runing speed on sub with move speed or +24 move speed talent 3pts success +24

Comment

SK's dash is considered one of the best in NA along with Astro, Hoar and Jordiin. If you want to learn how to dash, add SK and learn from him!

NigsGonNig

Comment

Originally posted by NigsGonNig View Post

Running speed or mov speed? which one :/
                      run speed > move speed if you want to play pure dash.
                      run speed increases your actual sprint speed/dash speed.
                      speed > succ on talent if you want to play pure dash however pure dash is a pretty gimpy play style right now so most SG's just have succ and chuck backrolls when they get inevitably clamped. Decision is up to you, the following information is given assuming that you want to play pure dash.

In your situation I would first try to get run/move on defence then work on talent. My general rule of thumb is: god substat + useful is a keep if you're going for a competitive deck otherwise god sub stat + useless = keep.

God substats would be: run>move>succ>attri>long range.**
                      Useful substats would be: def resis>stam max/stam recovery>drive>block>steal motion.

Some stats do have diminishing returns that cap out super early imo: having two long ranges would be a 1.2-1.5/2 and two steal motions would be a 0.6-0.9/2. As in only having one long range or steal motion would be the most you would hope for in your deck. Block stat is a weird one for sg and is very situational.

I would not keep two useful sub stats. I would rather have a god substat + useless with the exception being double def resist and possibly double block.
                      Backroll speed is fairly bad/just below useful, same with nomark 3pt succ.
                      Away move speed is useless unless you have a lot of it and going for a lot usually just gimps your build.

Depending on your budget for this game I would go for a competitive deck and if it doesn't work out you could always "borrow" a sg from some of our friends in the Vietnam market. If you're not willing to take that risk I would suggest you to not get greedy and just try enjoy the game.

Hope to see you dashing soon : )

**succ/attri/def resist are all referring to 3pt and not middle ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jike View Post

run speed > move speed if you want to play pure dash.
                        run speed increases your actual sprint speed/dash speed.
                        speed > succ on talent if you want to play pure dash however pure dash is a pretty gimpy play style right now so most SG's just have succ and chuck backrolls when they get inevitably clamped. Decision is up to you, the following information is given assuming that you want to play pure dash.

In your situation I would first try to get run/move on defence then work on talent. My general rule of thumb is: god substat + useful is a keep if you're going for a competitive deck otherwise god sub stat + useless = keep.

God substats would be: run>move>succ>attri>long range.**
                        Useful substats would be: def resis>stam max/stam recovery>drive>block>steal motion.

Some stats do have diminishing returns that cap out super early imo: having two long ranges would be a 1.2-1.5/2 and two steal motions would be a 0.6-0.9/2. As in only having one long range or steal motion would be the most you would hope for in your deck. Block stat is a weird one for sg and is very situational.

I would not keep two useful sub stats. I would rather have a god substat + useless with the exception being double def resist and possibly double block.
                        Backroll speed is fairly bad/just below useful, same with nomark 3pt succ.
                        Away move speed is useless unless you have a lot of it and going for a lot usually just gimps your build.

Depending on your budget for this game I would go for a competitive deck and if it doesn't work out you could always "borrow" a sg from some of our friends in the Vietnam market. If you're not willing to take that risk I would suggest you to not get greedy and just try enjoy the game.

Hope to see you dashing soon : )

**succ/attri/def resist are all referring to 3pt and not middle ofc.
                        Really good info, thanks

Comment

ive been farming points, but im not very lucky with the sub att changer tbh.
                          rolls i currently have - http://imgur.com/a/x69ni
                          I will keep trying to change the talent card since i already have too much 3 pt att, also tried several times to get running speed on defense card, but all i got is mov speed + useless

Comment

Did someone say they need move speed? 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post
                              Did someone say they need move speed? 😄
                              Im sorry, what are you trying to say?

Comment

Working...
                              X