X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Reason Cookie Started to H

https://gyazo.com/9919a1692cc95bc9eb0fd6d9e6c5b75d

https://gyazo.com/4e924bfd0aadf6415fe244fc99f79b0a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC71...ature=youtu.be - when he was in dup ironic incase is on the other team xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxjh...tbChannel=null (DBLL's video)

for reference im 220 speed +13 movement look at wyh casually walk over to me with no sprint necessary after me sprinting past him after he missed a dive ... then the ball out of my hands AFTER THE SHOT ....MAGIC

Cookie got fed up by people who have been H for years like WYH and all of walkdead/qnm HanMayMay sup when u gotta tell your sheep to stop H ArcheR getting a little to high on his settings lately at least have him not go past 1.05 as a favor to the community u claimed your spread was in response to SMF well they are not active anymore

Cookie is not the real villain tbh, wyh doesnt get the cookie treatment because of who he aligned himself with becoming friends with that Koretard™ hanachan and a full out weeb, and being friends with all those other weebs and Koretards™ in hanachans camp.

EDIT: adding more Gifs (pronounced jifs or kys)
    The easy way to save screenshots, GIFs, and websites. Make everyone happy by sharing smarter, faster, and with your point crystal clear.
    Last edited by Sparty; 09-09-2017, 12:43 AM.

Would love to see his POV this is a late steal, GK is to blame if his POV looks fine.

wyh POV:

Last edited by Foe; 09-02-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Wyh doesn't speed. You probably don't know how much run speed he got rofl just play with his pg and you'll see how fast he runs. Your 220 + 13 move is nothing compared to what he got on that pg

Comment

LOOOOL. Yes Wyh hacks, I can tell who hacks or not in just 40 seconds of playing with or against a person. He just perfected the way of "toggling" it, so some possessions look legit, and when he use it he will blame lag. My 1 year experience of hacking backs my claims up. Facts

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
          Would love to see his POV this is a late steal, GK is to blame if his POV looks fine.
          its already been proven with cookie their point of view will always look legit and from "my experience" it makes sense that it does

Comment

Originally posted by PGonnaSteal
            steal was legit, if u look closely u can see that lex had the pump fake animation before shooting on Foe's perspective.
            nice try little boi

he was open and did nt need to "pump fake" unless he dumb af

either way

its ironic that a hacker is calling out another hacker pce

Comment

Originally posted by PGonnaSteal
              You can clearly see it in foe's Gif...
              i didnt pump fake look at my gif its in slow motion and better quality

Comment

See how fast his recovery from block run dive run swipe then dive LMAOOOOOO

Comment

who cares anymore anyways. So many people cheat on fs2 we may as well just stop complaining about it. It's part of the game now. Everyone with a brain knows who's cheating, and who's not. Especially people who have been here since beta, and witnessed people Go from being east, and cant shoot PFs to West and Max everything PFs over the course of 24 hours.

Comment

That gif is Wyh perspective not mine

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                      tbh, looks normal to me. Happens to me from time to time. It's odd, but it happens. Plus The gif does not prove anything. And, Lex, blaming cookie's hacking on wyh is quite a stretch. Dude, I'd rather blame it on global warming.
                      Last edited by DIS0WNED; 09-02-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

I think i have better evidence of a fishy person who needs a ban.

https://gfycat.com/LankyUniformFlyinglemur

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post

tbh, looks normal to me. Happens to me from time to time. It's odd, but it happens. Plus The gif does not prove anything. And, Lex, blaming cookie's hacking on wyh is quite a stretch. Dude, I'd rather blame it on global warming.
                          no one knows who you are and no one gives a shit about your input. Keep your mouth shut

Comment

Bunch of dumbbricks saying this and that but know fuck all about the game.

lex is correct , end of story

Comment

who need fresh tools hmu first 5 gets a discount

Comment

Working...
                              X