The Real Reason Cookie Started to H

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coookiee View Post

Yeah bytch member when you, black, DickJ, and archer tried to sell me and neva4 your outdated Chinese speedy tool for an overpriced 25$ a month when we were in qnm? I member
    Sup, Rob1no?

Comment

Yeah bytch member when you, black, DickJ, and archer tried to sell me and neva4 your outdated Chinese speedy tool for an overpriced 25$ a month when we were in qnm? I member
      LOL, I only remembered you suck our johns every day. Sup cookie girl?

Comment

Yo those hanachan camps are gods man, they stream n shit and they making all west rebounders bunch of east Cs but they got their rings. You and lex put on a show for us last tourney, and now u guys are sharing the same thong? You girls are cute. The saying goes ''a whore who calls herself a virgin.''

Comment

stop talking youre trash. cant even understand what u just said and what that quote is for u irrelevant ass nigga

Comment

Originally posted by DMCS View Post
            stop talking youre trash. cant even understand what u just said and what that quote is for u irrelevant ass nigga
            Thought school already started for junior high? Please dont fail Nursing 101. That shit is mandatory.
            Change ur name to broomstick next time before qnm will accept you

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

This is a very funny post that lex decided to do. Its ironic to have someone who hacked in the tournament to beat hackers post about another hacker crew who won the tourney. We can go around and circle jerk race each other over this. Every "top" teams seems to be hackers. To think, I get shit from people for not condoning fucking hacking and these little kids chose to support 'their' boys.
              Fucking pathetic..

Couse, I am dead serious.. I will buy you a beer if you come to cali. That is if you are old enough.
              Zydrunas, you claiming and accusing me that I am TopList and Area51 and L8R and coookie on here? Little man, I have very little time to be on here and you seriously are fucking stupid if you think I need to make fake accounts when I can say w.e the fk I want on this one. No common sense illogical ass. I dont need to be making 'fake' accounts. You think I am the only one who knows your name? PATRICK CARLOS = Zydrunas? Fuck out of here with your 5ft midget ass. Like me, you have tons of enemies who hate your guts. Do not automatically accuse me without proof, ya dig?

If I have something to say, ill say it on my actual account and put my fucking name behind it. I am not you or lex or these other pussies who hides behind alt account to troll and fuck with people.
              I do it directly to your face and that is a FACT.

Get rekt, Patrick Carlos (Zydrunas)

Lol. I don't know why your bitch ass is obsessed with me but I'm from Oakland. I visit Cali regularly and will gladly come around Christmas time to give you that ass beat you so clearly deserve. We all know you're a pussy in real life Shaq stop this internet gangsta shit before I steal your new Asian girlfriend.

Comment

rofl all the hackers are turning on each other. This is cute.

videogameswooo

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post

Lol. I don't know why your bitch ass is obsessed with me but I'm from Oakland. I visit Cali regularly and will gladly come around Christmas time to give you that ass beat you so clearly deserve. We all know you're a pussy in real life Shaq stop this internet gangsta shit before I steal your new Asian girlfriend.
                  Bruh, come on down! Would like to see that. Obsessed? Its you who has my dick on your mouth talking shit on lex discord. Get a job your disgraceful cunt. Your time is marked with an expiration for you to be abusing ebt and welfare. You a str8 bitch and we can see when you "stroll" down here son. My dick only has a place for one mouth and it's your mommas.

Comment

Originally posted by l3lack View Post

Thought school already started for junior high? Please dont fail Nursing 101. That shit is mandatory.
                    Change ur name to broomstick next time before qnm will accept you
                    its funny when you brag about winning when you and your crew hacked and continue to hack you really are scum of fs2 should I get the skype conversations about you guys hacking from Yolosafety?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparty View Post

its funny when you brag about winning when you and your crew hacked and continue to hack you really are scum of fs2 should I get the skype conversations about you guys hacking from Yolosafety?
                      I aint bragging, you started talking shit i fight back simple as that ya feel me? You niggs stop whinning about hacks, esp when you were that ultra 2.0 last tourney. Man barking ones are always the small dog

Comment

Originally posted by l3lack View Post

I aint bragging, you started talking shit i fight back simple as that ya feel me? You niggs stop whinning about hacks, esp when you were that ultra 2.0 last tourney. Man barking ones are always the small dog
                        its funny you can only talk about 1 series thats all you can say about me but you been hacking for what 3 years now? low setting hackers are the worst fucking snakes in the grass... only thing small around here is your little shrimp

Comment

Hey guys let's leave this hack infested game and play 2k18

Comment

[QUOTE=l3lack;n198421]

I aint bragging, you started talking shit i fight back simple as that ya feel me? You niggs stop whinning about hacks, esp when you were that ultra 2.0 last tourney. Man barking ones are always the small dog[/QUOTE]

You fob ass kungpao chicken hacking snake, I guess you've been watching BET huh? Get a fken life and don't talk like that. You know damn well what happened to Jackie Chan when he tried talking like that.
                            Last edited by DIS0WNED; 09-15-2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
                              Damn... this post is about two cock fights in a cage.
                              Gates where are you at? This is your drill.
                              Sorry about that! Forums were down for like 3 days (@Gamekissass...)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLL YEAH!
                              THIS GON' BE SOME KIND OF COCKFIGHT IN THE CAGE!

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise

No, because every year is always a new game.

Play Dunk Nation iOS game. FS WITH NO "H".
                                yeah that game has a central sever and it's 🔥. And it's a mobile game. Meanwhile it's been about 3 years with no central sever😒.

Comment

Working...
                                X