No announcement yet.

The Real Reason Cookie Started to H

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um... i think it's time to just close FS2. It's was a fail, just close it. We done.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaksha View Post
      um... i think it's time to just close FS2. It's was a fail, just close it. We done.
      I think it's time to transfer this game to an American company most Asian games don't last long because of bad management and communication. Look at free jack and rumble fighter they both closed down cause of bad management and hackers. Look at LoL Dota2 dc university and planetside2 they been running for about 6 + years and were made in the west. (I may be wrong) but these Asian companies are just not cutting it. Not being racist. 👌🏾

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
        I think it's time to transfer this game to an American company most Asian games don't last long because of bad management and communication. Look at free jack and rumble fighter they both closed down cause of bad management and hackers. Look at LoL Dota2 dc university and planetside2 they been running for about 6 + years and were made in the west. (I may be wrong) but these Asian companies are just not cutting it. Not being racist. 👌🏾
        99% of east game companies only care about their own local region. It's sadly always been this way but it's why western countries always get things later. Because companies over here have to beg the creators so that game players in the west can get a chance to try the game. We usually get an old version of the game because they want to "stay ahead". It's very sad but it's always been that way. GameCube and PlayStation exclusive Japanese games were the most noticible way back in the day most of which never got English versions. Sadly fs2 appears to be suffering from the same thing.

Comment

Working...
        X