They're available for all positions

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
      They're available for all positions
      Yep. This is correct. The Silver Foxes are available for all positions

Comment

waow !!!!!

Comment

Too bad they are all ugly af and worse than even the buzzer beater spc's. Can you please listen a bit to the suggestions, people have been begging for more black spc and instead you give useless ugly ones. Not even the hero spc... Feel like they are just a money grab especially after that 141 dollar package which literally made me spit my drink in laughter at the thought of the poor soul who would buy that.

Comment

全能力+1,买了是sb

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post
              Too bad they are all ugly af and worse than even the buzzer beater spc's. Can you please listen a bit to the suggestions, people have been begging for more black spc and instead you give useless ugly ones. Not even the hero spc... Feel like they are just a money grab especially after that 141 dollar package which literally made me spit my drink in laughter at the thought of the poor soul who would buy that.
              I completely agree with you all those packages are a scam especially that $141 package all of that does not equal $141.

Also can someone post pics/gifs or a video of each silver foxes ceremony i plan on buying one of those spcs and im basing my decision on their ceremony. I know those packages are a scam but hey you guys buy card balls i prefer spending money on something that is guaranteed.
              Last edited by TabbyXDDD; 09-18-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Thanks for intel people! I quite like Ashley. Too bad it didn't came with a few cards like the Wild Rookie SPC tho. And Tabby, if you're planning to buy it just for their ceremony, don't! The ceremony is so cringey.

Comment

Working...
                X