Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need another balance patch

why is SG so overpowered now

you can't block a ginger unless you have high block, and even then it's a low chance - not to mention the random mix of FS, it's undeniably OP and overdone

SG's get a new backroll which is automatic 3 with a spam at ease, pair that with cheese 3's that is MORE LIKELY to go in with tighter defense from any postion that isn't SG or PG

PF's get pull up with cards, double clutch with cards, and now they get a special triple clutch, for what???

PG is the easiest position to play defense and it's not even near the skill ceiling of blocking. You can steal with +10-20 alone and just swipe near a character, not to mention to benefits of low ping player. And please, that vd shouldve been a set range since day one. Fact a PG can recover from a block immediately with no penalties needs to be talked about more.

why is it that much harder to block as compared to just spamming S? even decked out cash pigs still can't block everything at certain times just cause the game says NO, why is stealing that much easier and cheesier

I HAVE A PROPOSITION

delete all of SG's new skill, ginger, and all those other unique SPCs or at least make it BLOCKABLE, remove the long range passive that's cheese and that's it. Also have fadeaway be removed from SGs

PF's should have their height shortened significantly to be smaller than a ginger OR remove the 3pt and 2PT statline from them and keep the other attributes

SF's need a skill that will undeniably lead to a score such as backroll 3, and uniquely for its own position

why are all these baddies gaining confidence spamming skills with no skill or have the advantage of a far less skill based position as a whole.

On another note block attrb needs to be fixed for all positions, how is it a power pg with +40 blk is more likely to blk a jumpshot untimed or static dunks, but a SF with +15, but a far higher base stat can't block a single thing? we need to nerf every position not named C, SF, or the other subs. This game hasn't been skill based since forever and that's primarily because of easily given scoring skills, weird quirks in base stats, more obvious ping advantages, and the unfair difficulty skill ceiling of different positions with no perks.

You cant name one SF skill that's as valuable or more prone to score than the other positions. In fact, why did SF even get nerfed, these guys upped the attributes on Mid Shot like that shit any valuable. A PF mid shot with in the paint, pumpfaked, will give a higher chance than a SF.

this game is so trash, also these guys be so scared to enter a tourney or play in one, but be on every day. SK needs to lock up his ego and set heights higher than first round, and someone needs to purchase my acc for 300 and these are facts. Im tired of these baddies cold citying me with no skill, if imma lay on the floor its cause a good player pushed me. In fact, in 2 years time I will be purchasing all rights to this game.

you guys are playing with fire that is easily kindled, you can count on my agency hitting you up 2019 new years. You can count on that. Word to yams.

Comment

D up.

The new dribble skill for SG's isn't that great, from an FS1 players perspective what you said is a laughable. It has an easy counter, but I'll let you figure it out.

Comment

Gamekiss just maintains the game and implements KR FS2 changes.

Comment

If SF gets a skill like backroll 2 then believe me SF will be all everybody will play cus sfs can do everything on this game and then khipster gon cry and tell gk to delete that sht after he gets crossed by his own position

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
            D up.

The new dribble skill for SG's isn't that great, from an FS1 players perspective what you said is a laughable. It has an easy counter, but I'll let you figure it out.
            yes charles, we know you can defend anything with double team

and i guarantee i can score on you each time with that alone and fakes

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
              If SF gets a skill like backroll 2 then believe me SF will be all everybody will play cus sfs can do everything on this game and then khipster gon cry and tell gk to delete that sht after he gets crossed by his own position
              SG will still remain supreme cheese and played more, so what ur saying is void, you need to get off forums, get some milk, and enter a tourney

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post

yes charles, we know you can defend anything with double team

and i guarantee i can score on you each time with that alone and fakes
                Na you don't need a double team, keep thinking. I know the counter to the move, there's no way you could score on me each time.
                Last edited by ShotFake; 09-19-2017, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post

SG will still remain supreme cheese and played more, so what ur saying is void, you need to get off forums, get some milk, and enter a tourney
                  U been on forum since 2014 and you still don't get respect foh chinky boi

Comment

SF's are extremely adept at scoring. Although I admit SG's have become a little more unstoppable, the fact that you say you "cannot name one SF skill that's as valuable..." is completely overlooking the fact that a Swing SF playstyle is one of the strongest playstyles. An almost perfect balance between offense and defense that is headed by drift shoot? You are probably stressing how SG's can shoot 3's better than SF, making them "OP", but half of the game is defense and stopping those 3's. If you are getting blocked as a swing SF then obviously you are doing something wrong. At most, you should be missing shoots. Maybe high block bigs can stop you, but then you have the option of driving in for dunk and layup along with jump pass and double clutch? They are not as helpless as you think. I think people think SFs have become undervalued because we have yet to see a swing SF play in a tournament.

Comment

i challenge all of u to defend me with SG and expose u like i did SK and Poku

Comment

SF best overall position ask Lebron and KD

Comment

Working...
                        X