FS2 2017 Fall Mini Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Did I hit a nerve? Sorta like you hit your girlfriend for talking to the guy you thought was your friend? Please.. you fucking pathetic woman abuser...
    Go cry to your mother.. oh wait... she rejected you and wants nothing to do with you.

Calling me uneducated when you work as a buyboy and I work as a banker. lmfao so ironic.. why are you in here instead of doing something with your life? You went to college just to be a busboy? Man you be taking L's all day long..

You keep calling me Walls, yet have zero evidence nor proof... just talking out of your ginger midget ass of yours.

This is how I know I am in your head, you respond to everything I say.. I always had power over you. The power to get you angry and make you respond.. So I'll wait here and wait for you to respond yet again. Go on faggot...

Get Nick to respond.. Tell him his grandmother was and still is an old whore of a woman and his mom deserves to be disabled for giving birth to such a waste of a human life.
    Loool You just keep making shit up??? What are you even talking about. You already know I can expose you as being Walls that's why you ghosted off discord on Walls. Keep talking to yourself on your 5 alt accounts bro. No one cares.

Comment

Let the court talk. plz no more useless trash talk

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

Lmao tain does not hack are you retarded thats one thing I can be sure of.
        u conveniently left out wyh lol ... sips tea

Comment

most of crew hopper always hop to crew from crew and most of bigger crew know they have hacked once or twice, not saying names but that person crew hopped alot so they cannot say that they don't know if (they hack).

Comment

Originally posted by StopHacking View Post

u conveniently left out wyh lol ... sips tea
            It is not a secret that many people in the community have at the very least questioned wyh legitimacy which is not the case with Tain which is why I only mentioned him.

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post

It is not a secret that many people in the community have at the very least questioned wyh legitimacy which is not the case with Tain which is why I only mentioned him.
              just jokes man but where do you stand on the whole wyh situation ... just for conversation sake

Comment

Last edited by dylanoxycodone; 09-23-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
                  D R I V E vs dUP: This game is interesting actually.. Even though neither of these teams could beat any of the top teams. They are both on that mid tier level which should make it somewhat close and interesting. Just have to hope that Evict can shift as many times as he can and then he should be able to keep up with Compete (trash pillar). Even though he does have a trash pillar, I do believe D R I V E is winning this one, either Floater chokes or lags or gets ddosed, don't team up with that guy, dude is cursed.
                  WINNER - D R I V E <---- LOL ?
                  I know right? I called this game and I even stated that the PF cannot block for shit and all I saw was DJ embarrassing Nicks fat ass and of course, Cole who stole the name Compete from DJ aka Floater choked. I was right again. EZ win..

Stay losing technically in the 1st rd. Since you got bumped up because Mighty didnt play. Trash ass crew "DRIVE"

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

I know right? I called this game and I even stated that the PF cannot block for shit and all I saw was DJ embarrassing Nicks fat ass and of course, Cole who stole the name Compete from DJ aka Floater choked. I was right again. EZ win..

Stay losing technically in the 1st rd. Since you got bumped up because Mighty didnt play. Trash ass crew "DRIVE"
                    what round did you finish?

Comment

Originally posted by StopHacking View Post

what round did you finish?
                      Bro he finished losing 12-5 to jimmybutler in a 1v1 lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X