Replace G-spot With LA LAKERS @gms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace G-spot With LA LAKERS @gms

Im sure we have more than enough crew points, and we were in fact in a tourney before, we should have more privileges.

OR PUREGAMING/NBA

@GMTRIFECTA
    Last edited by K.Hipster; 09-20-2017, 10:13 AM.

Yea, we did. Where is LA LAKERS

Comment

Dime dont get folded out here put LA on the map

Comment

If la not on the map by friday, you're not welcome in my city

Comment

boi aint no one doing a best of 7 when u get swept in a swift 4 mins

i demand LA LAKERS be put into this tourney or there wont be funding for the next one
          Last edited by K.Hipster; 09-20-2017, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Ofc, im punctual with everything i care dearly about

Comment

We also entered and some of these teams do not even have exp who are in the tourney. I do not understand how they determine who is in and who is out. Favoritism? Politics?

Comment

Originally posted by tmzsports View Post
                We also entered and some of these teams do not even have exp who are in the tourney. I do not understand how they determine who is in and who is out. Favoritism? Politics?
                probably determined by most relevant
                seems khipster and his niggas aint relevant

Comment

Currently, G SP0T is on 28th spot while LA Lakers is 104th.

Comment

Lmao 104!? Dis kigga was dissin my crew and lakers not even in top 100

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post
                      Lmao 104!? Dis kigga was dissin my crew and lakers not even in top 100
                      Anyone can dis your crew since you are in it afterall. Please grow up and stop talking like a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Anyone can dis your crew since you are in it afterall. Please grow up and stop talking like a moron.
                        Kid get a fucking life your on this forum 24/7 don't forget your crewless cus no one wants your trash ass

Comment

Kid get a fucking life your on this forum 24/7 don't forget your crewless cus no one wants your trash ass
                          Actually I am not crewless lol. Just you are so bad that you had to make your own crew because you qualify for none.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Actually I am not crewless lol. Just you are so bad that you had to make your own crew because you qualify for none.
                            LOOOOOL stupid ass I had +6 offers for the small period I was free agent now stfu and stay bodied

Comment

LOOOOOL stupid ass I had +6 offers for the small period I was free agent now stfu and stay bodied
                              Please stop treating this like its the NBA and you are a basketball star. You live with your parents playing a video game, bragging about your pixelated character recieving offers from no body crews on a pretty unpopular game. This is the sad summary of your current life. Keep practicing and maybe you'll be able to join a better crew on this unpopular game.

Comment

Working...
                              X