No announcement yet.

Unbiased In-depth First Round Tourney Analysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH, Syzera's analysis is pretty accurate. But it's still a prediction. Unless you are a god and can foresee the future. You are making a prediction no matter what. However, Kukiko, in comparison to Syzera, in terms of FS2 skills, you are fken nothing compared to the former champ, Syzera. I suggest both of you stfu. Feels like I am watching a couple of 2nd graders arguing about whose mom's cooler.
    Last edited by Lock; 09-21-2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

"A prediction or forecast, is a statement about an uncertain event." My definition of prediction is right, I believe. Also, your experience in Fs2 is extremely lacking to lecture me about how the game works.

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
        TBH, Syzera's analysis is pretty accurate. But it's still a prediction. Unless you can a good and foresee the future. You are making a prediction no matter what. However, Kukiko, in comparison to Syzera, in terms of FS2 skills, you are fken nothing compared to the former champ, Syzera. I suggest both of you stfu. Feels like I am watching a couple of 2nd graders arguing about whose mom's cooler.
        Another irrelevant stain makes an appearence. Next to which rock do I place a sign to keep quiet so that way when yall crawl out from under it you can see it. Assuming any of you have the intellect to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Another irrelevant stain makes an appearence. Next to which rock do I place a sign to keep quiet so that way when yall crawl out from under it you can see it. Assuming any of you have the intellect to read.
          ? You are so trash at this game. STFU.

Comment

The only predictions I have made are in games that I am 99.9% sure one team is going to win. The point you were trying to make was that my thoughts were biased, which they aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Syzera View Post
              "A prediction or forecast, is a statement about an uncertain event." My definition of prediction is right, I believe. Also, your experience in Fs2 is extremely lacking to lecture me about how the game works.
              Google prediction, says no where about uncertain first of all. And 2nd of all, as I have said, you cannot be certain of a game. If you could, I wouldn't be here arguing here with you, I'd be living the highlife of a multi millionaire and so would you.

Comment

? You are so trash at this game. STFU.
                Again irrelevence is a huge problem in your life. You are sadly the embodiment of it and even your posts ooze it as well. Please do go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Syzera View Post
                  The only predictions I have made are in games that I am 99.9% sure one team is going to win. The point you were trying to make was that my thoughts were biased, which they aren't.
                  Wait what, lol look at your post again and tell me how it's not biased. If you can't then it's a deeper problem that I lack the communication skills to prove to you.

Comment

Wait what, lol look at your post again and tell me how it's not biased. If you can't then it's a deeper problem that I lack the communication skills to prove to you.
                    Okay on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of FS2 skill, syzera's at about 9 and you are at 2 or 3 tops. You don't even know how this game works yet seeing as how you play lolz.
                    You are so trash.

Comment

I think even SK and Jimmy Butler can beat you in a heartbeat. Please, do the world a favor and get a life.

Comment

How can my post be biased if I don't favor any team? I'm just analyzing which teams have a better chance of winning. You can choose to disagree with me, I don't care. Fk off and make your own post on forums if you want attention.

Comment

Okay on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of FS2 skill, syzera's at about 9 and you are at 2 or 3 tops. You don't even know how this game works yet seeing as how you play lolz.
                          You are so trash.
                          Are you honestly this dumb? I'm very sorry that I have to tell you this but no where in this forum post does it come down to me or Syzera's skill coming into play of our current discussion. So you can ride his nuts all you want, the only one that your hurting is yourself. This is why I am saying you are irrelevent and your post is irrelevent. So now that you understand, will you keep riding nuts till your butt gets sore or will you move on?

Comment

I think even SK and Jimmy Butler can beat you in a heartbeat. Please, do the world a favor and get a life.
                            Look isaiah, you don't have to be so insecure that you need to make 400 different forum accounts to insult people. Everyone knows about your bad attitude and bad skill level. Its okay, just keep practicing, less trash talking and maybe one day, you'll be aknowledged.

Comment

Are you honestly this dumb? I'm very sorry that I have to tell you this but no where in this forum post does it come down to me or Syzera's skill coming into play of our current discussion. So you can ride his nuts all you want, the only one that your hurting is yourself. This is why I am saying you are irrelevent and your post is irrelevent. So now that you understand, will you keep riding nuts till your butt gets sore or will you move on?
                              ? I am just stating facts? Is your butt sore? You are not man enough to hand the facts?

Comment

? I am just stating facts? Is your butt sore? You are not man enough to hand the facts?
                                So you chose to ride nuts till your butt gets sore. Have a nice day, I'm not into watching that.

Comment

Working...
                                X