Trouble logging into the game [Gamekiss launcher]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble logging into the game [Gamekiss launcher]

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the game via gamekiss launcher. I log in via launcher, percentage goes to 100% i press log in again and that wheel never stops spinning https://media.giphy.com/media/ZWsmauxW4E7wA/giphy.gif

After that downloaded game on steam tried to log in there and logged without any problems to new steam account.
    Last edited by Mahnito aka X19; 09-21-2017, 01:16 AM.

I thought im the only one. im having this kind of trouble too. already sent a ticket i hope they will fix this asap.

Comment

It normally happens to me also. Log in immediately now again and close out the first game client.
      The second time you should be able you log in

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
        It normally happens to me also. Log in immediately now again and close out the first game client.
        Ill try everything I could. but its still not working, I even reinstall the game because of this error . I still cant log in as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post
          Doesn't work, reinstalling doesn't work, rr pc doesnt work, even rr routret doesnt work while on steam it logs from 1st attempt so

Comment

Originally posted by Mahnito aka X19 View Post

Doesn't work, reinstalling doesn't work, rr pc doesnt work, even rr routret doesnt work while on steam it logs from 1st attempt so
            can you play using steam? i try steam it doesnt work also.

Comment

Originally posted by joshimushi24 View Post

can you play using steam? i try steam it doesnt work also.
              i made new acc to test it and y i could log in on steam fs2

Comment

Hmm the only thing I would do is clean pc
                clean the internet files
                then try again
                if that doesn’t work it’s GK and send in a ticket. Although I think they are seeing these forum post now or will in near future

Comment

what could i do? .. i have same condition too lol

Comment

lel i just tried it with random new acc and it works normally, but not with my main one..

Comment

Wow this has been going on since 1AM and no response from GMs..

It's 1pm EST and they haven't even started their work day...

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                        Wow this has been going on since 1AM and no response from GMs..

It's 1pm EST and they haven't even started their work day...
                        13 hours since i made the post and no response from gm :P

Comment

How embarassing.

Comment

They closed the game, since they made good money from the 141$ spc. They all in Bahamas now.

Comment

The game is fked up, people hack all the times, and there's really no point of playing this game anymore. Winner of the tourney will be the one who has the best hacks. GK does nothing to this problem and people who spend money is being wasted.

Comment

Working...
                              X