I found out how to fix the repeated log in issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found out how to fix the repeated log in issue

since the gm's dont like to do their job, let alone respond to any of the posts letting the community know even if their working on the issue at hand, i decided to take the liberty to fix the issue myself.

So if any of you know and pay attention the notices on the mainwebsite, the VIP membership has been bugged, it was just posted up today, so with that what your gonna wanna do is goto

This PC > Windows (C > GameKiss > Freestyle2

from there find item04.pak and delete it, this file contains the VIP membership item wich is bugged.

now that you did that your gonna wanna set your date and time on your pc at any date in the past, i set mine at 9-14 wich was the day the last patchnote was released

*IMPORTANT*

your probably like wtf do i do that for?

THIS IS GONNA MAKE YOUR LAUNCHER DETECT YOUR MISSING FILES SO IT REDOWNLOADS THE FILES, YOU SET THE DATE AT THAT TIME SO U GET THE ITEM "VIP MEMBERSHIP" BEFORE YOU RECIEVED IT FROM THE 6-7-9 EVENT!!

this worked for me! now you should be good to play!

WELL damn good work if this actually works

Comment

We shouldn't have to fk around with game files to play...really losing respect for GMs who don't give two shts about this and don't care enough to respond to the multiple posts.

Comment

Did not work.

Comment

I'm not doing this shit.. Fix it. I am VIP every month (23), VVIP not good enuff? Fix.
          Last edited by Perse; 09-21-2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

didn't work for me

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post
              didn't work for me
              Well, shit... How are we not important enuff for the game to get fixed? Guess I need Diamond... :P

Comment

Originally posted by Perse View Post

Well, shit... How are we not important enuff for the game to get fixed? Guess I need Diamond... :P
                I am Diamond

Comment

I attempted to make diamond once... It costs thousands... I am rich but damn... I already spent thousands, now I need to spend thousands more? Sigh...

Comment

Originally posted by Perse View Post
                    I attempted to make diamond once... It costs thousands... I am rich but damn... I already spent thousands, now I need to spend thousands more? Sigh...
                    Diamond for what? All I got was the realization that I needed to spend money on a mask because my character wouldn't stop shaking it's lips before every match. Also all the good stuff is half off? Who cares? I've already spent thousands getting to this point, I need nothing from the shop. It's literally useless lol.

Comment

I just need all the Wulins, 2 of the Gangsters and a couple of Single Player Achievements and I beat the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X