1v1 Tournament $100 Pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1v1 Tournament $100 Pot

Team wasn't able to get into mini, so lets make up for it with a one full day 1v1 tournament? Lets see who take the best 1v1 man to man/ / pound for pound belt. 32 Team style

Each person gets to have 1 sub for another character. 100$ Pot for winner, all for fun and good times with a live stream. Website brackets will be available, comment people to get a number for whod like to participate, ill eventually make a register site to submit ur name/team.

Every game could be best of 3 (3 minute games) finals best of 7... comment for more advice and opinions. for all you nerds saying its a team game, time to step up and show if u can defend man to man and not have a teammate accommodate for ur shtty def.

k bitches lets go.

I like that this is being done, thanks for forking up $100 for some entertainment I'll definitely be watching.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king
      of course the man that always gets beat by help defense and plays pg where he can recover his blocks (which he can't do when he gets swatted by Syzera) wants a 1v1 tournament.

1v1 is good for pg because of recoveries, you get multiple chances even if you miss/ get swatted and harder for a big to get into the paint.

Talk to a girl and be respectful to others. Enter tournament and then talk about 1v1.
      "Team wasn't able to get into mini"

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
        KobeBryant - SG

Cuz’ I’m the greatest to ever play 1v1.
        Didn't you get smacked around by Lex in a 1v1 on stream?

Comment

Ez ass tourney no1 to bail out you out it's just u and me.

Comment

well im down

Comment

I can guarantee an sw or pf with speedhacks will win.

Comment

Count me in.

One thing to consider is how to deal with the different positions. Maybe we could have two brackets, one for bigs, and one for smalls. Or only positions could be allowed to participate.
                Last edited by ShotFake; 09-26-2017, 09:46 AM.

Comment

how do we know if you are not trolling again? Send $100 to Val first, or someone we can trust then we'll talk
                  Last edited by DIS0WNED; 09-26-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                    Count me in.

One thing to consider is how to deal with the different positions. Maybe we could have two brackets, one for bigs, and one for smalls. Or only positions could be allowed to participate.
                    We could do that, well have to figure this one out, might be fun to just do all positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Fixt View Post

We could do that, well have to figure this one out, might be fun to just do all positions.
                      Not rlly cus sw would be dominant same for pf

Comment

DynamiteAA put me in this. Was waiting for a 1 v 1 Tourney for a while. Doesn't even need to be for prize money lets go.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

Not rlly cus sw would be dominant same for pf
                          Just because you can't face up, steal, block or score on PG doesn't mean others can't as well. Stop putting your limitations on others.

Comment

Boi you are equally as bad. STFU bitch

Comment

Originally posted by tmzsports View Post
                              Boi you are equally as bad. STFU bitch
                              It's even funnier cus kukiko has never been able to guard me with his fucking 10k ap trash ass

Comment

Working...
                              X