Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iPinkNation View Post

Hmm
    first of all dunno what u trying to do with this comment but w/e. Dunno u won tournament or u just randomly texting this but all i know is that i want that reward what I signed for. I want that green jacket and gkash in my gift box. If u played tourney and won and still saying this well then i dont get ur point but if u are some guy who lost or who doesnt even played on this tourney just make sure to stfu and mind ur own business. Coz this is next lvl sht non of winner wants this shtty ass go space outfit we just want that reward what we signed for and what we deserved thats it fair sht 3 years of playing this game and reward was coming in gift box since when they started this sht. Last big tournament hasnt even had pictures of what color would be star zip now this... putting green jacket pic and sending go space but wait a sec i dont even got gkash and go space and even if i got i dont want coz we signed for another reward . We applied for another reward which we won and which we dont got...
    shut up bitch

Comment

talk with respect to each other.

Comment

just to troll a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
          just to troll a bit.

but whereโ€™s your track suit?๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—

Comment

Originally posted by Milks View Post
            just to troll a bit.

Nice belt man...

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
              but whereโ€™s your track suit?๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜—
              <br/><a href="http://oi62.tinypic.com/14pp5k.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

???????????????????????????????

Comment

Working...
              X