FS3on3 is coming in OCT = END OF FS2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS3on3 is coming in OCT = END OF FS2?

FS3on3 is coming out NEXT month... does this mean this is the end of FS2?

*ahem* like FS1 when FS2 came out??
    Hello Ballers! I am Lucy, a Project Manager of 3on3 FreeStyle. Today, I would like to announce that we are going to launch 3on3 Freestyle on Steam...

do u still trust this liar ?

ITS JUST ANOTHER BS LIKE SERVER MOVE

Even if they can make it on time, it won't last longer.

They can't make money anymore from fs2 because people have spent enough money and got good cards, now they are releasing a similar game with little better graphic to make money again.

I knew this since they release free subchanger cards like 2 weeks ago.

Although I knew you were just nerd and noob, seriously, why do you even live? I'd rather die if I have ur brain.
    Last edited by onlykhs; 09-29-2017, 06:49 AM.

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised.. But i will say this game (FS2) will be the last I deal with joycity and gamekiss

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post
        I wouldnt be surprised.. But i will say this game (FS2) will be the last I deal with joycity and gamekiss
        Nt bro i’ll see you on fs3on3

Comment

to live is the blessing of God, never joke about that.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
            FS3on3 is coming out NEXT month... does this mean this is the end of FS2?

*ahem* like FS1 when FS2 came out??
            This game is a fken joke, def not worth taking seriously. It's one of those games that you play for half an hour to kill time

Comment

Hope gamekiss wont think that 3on3 gonna be their new cash cow. If they close fs2 they will go out of business in months.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
                Hope gamekiss wont think that 3on3 gonna be their new cash cow. If they close fs2 they will go out of business in months.
                True, but what is there else to buy now that everyone got god cards...in few months this game will decline unless they bring up newer ideas. Instead of - these lame ass spc, recycle events and shit.

Comment

3on3 is so bad its basically FS2 major channel basketball

Comment

Kobe thats true but they should focus on bringing on new people instead of splitting a small community. This game been alive for 3+ year with loyal fanbase, so they obviously have a good game.

Comment

Freestyle 2 was an insane upgrade in graphics that was appealing to a large number of new players from freestyle 1. Freestyle 3on3 is barely an upgrade in graphics so I don't think its going to be big enough go get rid of freestyle 2.

Comment

welp, fs2 will die for good. Do it right this time, GMs.

Comment

God is above all.

Comment

i hope this game dies so all of u p2w ni**ers can die with it

Comment

Originally posted by ShrimpMan View Post
                              i hope this game dies so all of u p2w ni**ers can die with it
                              hey mad cause you’re broke? Every time you see a black person yo wanna yell racist bullshit. I have a solution that would fix everything. It’s call stop doing racist trolls. It’s been done in fs1and most people who do these trolls are black themselves. Now if this post makes your salty drink some sea water your shrimp sis dick bitch

Comment

Working...
                              X