No announcement yet.

FS3on3 is coming in OCT = END OF FS2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please calm down, Ballers. Freestyle2 and 3on3 Freestyle have different managements. There are no plans for closing down this game. Chill.

Comment

Originally posted by [gm
      blitz;n199120]please calm down, ballers. Freestyle2 and 3on3 freestyle have different managements. There are no plans for closing down this game. Chill.
      that’s what you guys said when they shut down fs1

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post
        I wouldnt be surprised.. But i will say this game (FS2) will be the last I deal with joycity and gamekiss

Agreed. If it dies, better for me, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
          Blitz;n199120]Please calm down, Ballers. Freestyle2 and 3on3 Freestyle have different managements. There are no plans for closing down this game. Chill.
          that’s what you guys said when they shut down fs1 x2

Comment

They got blindchicken to shoot the steam intro, I'm definitely playing.

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post

that’s what you guys said when they shut down fs1 x2
              what u expect? that they will say yo guys game is about to close? so please dont waste more money heck no. till they run this game they aint going to take our money. they will announce close of fs2 when it will be already closed.

Comment

No wonder why GK's been doing free point events. TBH i knew something like this was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                  Blitz;n199120]Please calm down, Ballers. Freestyle2 and 3on3 Freestyle have different managements. There are no plans for closing down this game. Chill.
                  Is this what your bosses told you? I would probably start looking for another job.

Comment

have faith.

Comment

Goodbye, money.

Comment

FS3on3 is going to be release on October 16, 2017.

Last week of FS2 for us?

A New Era?

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Last week of FS2 for us?
                          Don't tempt with such sweet words.

Comment

Look how poorly optimized it is lmao good luck to a big audience of players who play FS2 due to its low spec req.
                            How 3on3 could somehow be more intensive than BF4 I dont know

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                              Look how poorly optimized it is lmao good luck to a big audience of players who play FS2 due to its low spec req.
                              How 3on3 could somehow be more intensive than BF4 I dont know

We can hate all we want, FS is a communist organization. We either PLAY the game or gtfo.

Our voice have no power here, we just gotta suck it up and play. Nothing we can do when ball is life.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

We can hate all we want, FS is a communist organization. We either PLAY the game or gtfo.

Our voice have no power here, we just gotta suck it up and play. Nothing we can do when ball is life.
                                Ill stay in fs2 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X