[GM]READ "i have spent over 2,000 dollars already into this game,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GM]READ "i have spent over 2,000 dollars already into this game,

today i spent 200$ on sub changer card trying to see if i get 2x 3pt success on Offense card, and i didnt even hit 1 double, i feel like i been scammed, i have kids, and a family i have to take care, can i get a reply about this?

You decided to spending the money

Comment

stop kissing butt, and give me straight answer

Comment

I hear you Concent but its just part of the game $2000 is pretty low amount to spend compared to some others. I think some people who i wont name have put that amount into a single digit% compared to there's. At this point i just do it to keep GK afloat i think i lost count how many times Freestyle has closed. I just wanna make sure they stay around at this point.

If you want to know how much it could take there is not solid number and i can only tell you rough numbers what i went threw.

Yeah... 150ish changers is not going to net you a double stat just toooo many options. I think Big Z has a guide in Tips about this. Unless you are lucky. 400+ may net you a double stat if you are fortunate. Some people have done thousands of changers just to get Double stat so i can only tell you what i went through.

200ish for defense card 400ish for offences card. Talent is a whole different beast..... just more rolls all together. 800ish.

Gonna be honest i got more done this last event when the changers where reasonable to obtain. If i bought any changers its going to be just to get a single stat per card.

Comment

Sucks, you missed the blue point card changer event. But yeah, thats the way it is man. Lottery game with poor rates, I wouldn't call it a scam but I'm not sure if they are required to show their rates for things. I believe someone already posted the rates if everything had the same chance and it was extremely low to get a double into the stat you wanted. Do yourself a favor and stop spending, they have been having some pretty good events recently and we can just hope more free events come through. I'm a few thousand into the game as well and got near everything I could need so I've retired from spending. Unless they add item mover or something really cool along those lines.

Comment

I already suggested sub changers in random boxes for points were a better way to acquire sub changers but at the end of the day you chose to spend 200 on sub changers you knew the risk you just were not lucky enough to get the subs you wanted is all

Comment

Stupid p2w ni**er cant wait for this game to die so all u p2w fks can go to hell and be homeless

Comment

Originally posted by ShrimpMan View Post
                Stupid p2w ni**er cant wait for this game to die so all u p2w fks can go to hell and be homeless
                How would you know what race/ethnicity he is with your ignorant comment

Comment

Originally posted by Concent View Post
                  today i spent 200$ on sub changer card trying to see if i get 2x 3pt success on Offense card, and i didnt even hit 1 double, i feel like i been scammed, i have kids, and a family i have to take care, can i get a reply about this?
                  You need so,wine the blame for your problems bro? Wife got mad because when she saw your bank statement all your money went to gamekiss? Don’t worry I have a sloution😉 fthis solution is would help you out big time. It would fis all your problems. You’ll live a stress free life make your kids and family happy. The part 1 is go to control center part 2 get some chocolate part 3 is right click on the fs2 and there’s a word that’s most people who complain about this game don’t know UN-IN-STALL. Then when you’re done eat that chocolate you need something sweet you salty bitch

Comment

only 2k lol times must be rough for u

Comment

Da hell y'all talking bout spend thousands for a double stat tf, my sf has double move speed in six tries nigga, don't spam shit cus that's just gonna suck Ur monsy, space it out when u wanna spend

Comment

Working...
                      X