#NeverForgetMCinOrlando

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

You've never came close to beating me once in your life.... You talk like you're the best. I know I am not, but I sure know that I'm way above your league. So keep living your fantasy about beating a casual player even though it never has happened lol.
    Boi u ain't in any league tf your a crewless diamond that can't even swipe correctly n you legit talk like u good ? Zzzz whatever come online this weekend and lemme expose ur dumb ass for the 100th time I'll be streaming
    Last edited by Isaiah Thomas; 10-04-2017, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaiah Thomas View Post

Keep your mouth quiet you fuckin crackhead n go to rehab
      yo ive never done crack once in my life keep making up lies not gonna change the fact you suck at freestyle b

Comment

Originally posted by dylanoxycodone View Post

yo ive never done crack once in my life keep making up lies not gonna change the fact you suck at freestyle b
        Don't say I suck when you had to turn on ya hacks when u was getting ya ass smoked by scrubs

Comment

Boi u ain't in any league tf your a crewless diamond that can't even swipe correctly n you legit talk like u good ? Zzzz whatever come online this weekend and lemme expose ur dumb ass for the 100th time I'll be streaming
          Again, I'm not crewless for the ___th time. Why stream when you'll get like 2 viewers? Yourself and nightbot. You probably don't even know how to stream correctly considering you parents only give you computer access on the weekend once you finish your homework. So please keep trying to expose people when you only have skill to barely beat shaq lmao, aka what anyone who has played a week can do.

Comment

Again, I'm not crewless for the ___th time. Why stream when you'll get like 2 viewers? Yourself and nightbot. You probably don't even know how to stream correctly considering you parents only give you computer access on the weekend once you finish your homework. So please keep trying to expose people when you only have skill to barely beat shaq lmao, aka what anyone who has played a week can do.
            Hilarious! Original! Comical! Bruh, if you actually believe he 'beat' me than you are clearly retarded. 2nd, you some petty asian chink who talks shit but is irrelevant af. Get off my nut suck and go back sucking on your dads tit. WAIT* WAIT** here it comes... " you baboon and you bla bla bla" All you do is talk shit and the most annoying fkn kid on this forums beside jimmy butler. You need milk, bruh! Random dudes on ALT forum accounts dont count to roast, so nice try. Isaiah.. You are not worth replying to you. Get good faggot!

Kukiko and jimmy butler belong together

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Hilarious! Original! Comical! Bruh, if you actually believe he 'beat' me than you are clearly retarded. 2nd, you some petty asian chink who talks shit but is irrelevant af. Get off my nut suck and go back sucking on your dads tit. WAIT* WAIT** here it comes... " you baboon and you bla bla bla" All you do is talk shit and the most annoying fkn kid on this forums beside jimmy butler. You need milk, bruh! Random dudes on ALT forum accounts dont count to roast, so nice try. Isaiah.. You are not worth replying to you. Get good faggot!

Kukiko and jimmy butler belong together
              Lol what? You are correct though with my reply. You are indeed a stupid baboon and I do see all your text as bla bla bla. Maybe throw in a few ooo ooo ahh ahhs in there so you feel closer to your relatives. I believe he has beat you because I have personally played against you as well on triple PG and absolutely destroyed you lol. Against isaiah, just shut down the kids iso and his team basically gave up because he plays with losers so he's not even worth talking about beating. You assume that I'm asian which you are half right, but what does that have to do with anything. Aren't you just some fat ass mexican who talks big game about being willing to buy people drinks and down to fight them afterwards. Everyone knows you would be crapping your pants at the first person you see and would be on your knees blowing them to get out of an ass beating lmfao.

Comment

Lol what? You are correct though with my reply. You are indeed a stupid baboon and I do see all your text as bla bla bla. Maybe throw in a few ooo ooo ahh ahhs in there so you feel closer to your relatives. I believe he has beat you because I have personally played against you as well on triple PG and absolutely destroyed you lol. Against isaiah, just shut down the kids iso and his team basically gave up because he plays with losers so he's not even worth talking about beating. You assume that I'm asian which you are half right, but what does that have to do with anything. Aren't you just some fat ass mexican who talks big game about being willing to buy people drinks and down to fight them afterwards. Everyone knows you would be crapping your pants at the first person you see and would be on your knees blowing them to get out of an ass beating lmfao.
                It is obvious you are some underage kid living at home. Trolling the forums and sounding irrelevant af. I am sure you believe everything he says including that he has bodied your ass countless of times. lmfao You are done here. Go bark up your dads skirt and ask him to teach you how to be a man. If you live close to ventura I wont even have to buy you a beer, kid. Grow a pair, and get back to me. You aint roasting shit because you are garbo.

Comment

It is obvious you are some underage kid living at home. Trolling the forums and sounding irrelevant af. I am sure you believe everything he says including that he has bodied your ass countless of times. lmfao You are done here. Go bark up your dads skirt and ask him to teach you how to be a man. If you live close to ventura I wont even have to buy you a beer, kid. Grow a pair, and get back to me. You aint roasting shit because you are garbo.
                  ??? Is that all you got? You're as bad at roasting as you are at playing fs2. All you can do is talk about age because kids are the only thing you have a chance at beating in a fight. Do yourself a favor, quit projecting your current life onto others and move out of your parents home. Also what's with your dad fetish? Does your dad make you suck him off everynight or something? How tf you going to call me garbo when you've lost everytime you went against me. You're insulting yourself. I will continue to roast your fat ass everytime you try and fail to get back at me kid.
                  Last edited by Kukiko; 10-05-2017, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Fat? Garbo? Kid? Lmfao I am done with you. You know you fucked up when you decide to talk "facts" out of your ass. Scrub. Kami... keep up watching anime, I am sure you will get pussy from there. Stupid chink dogeater.

Comment

Fat? Garbo? Kid? Lmfao I am done with you. You know you fucked up when you decide to talk "facts" out of your ass. Scrub. Kami... keep up watching anime, I am sure you will get pussy from there. Stupid chink dogeater.
                      Fact's out of my ass? Your'e the retard that thinks he knows other people's lives. The only reason you call people out as living with their parents and not doing shit with their lives is because it describes yourself. It's okay man, you will eventually get a girl and be able to live on your own, it's not a big deal. Your insults are trash so you might want to work on that but once you start working, anything is possible. Get better Shaq, I'm cheering for you both in and out of freestyle. As for me, sure I'll still "keep watching anime" and I will still "get pussy" as you put it. Only virgins such as yourself always try to use things like that as an insult even though it's not at all.

Comment

Can't stop faith

Comment

Keep your mouth quiet you fuckin crackhead n go to rehab
                          don't come at the homie like that son, keep it game related.

Comment

Kami... keep up watching anime, I am sure you will get pussy from there. Stupid chink dogeater.
                            I can confirm, watching anime does not get you pussy. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Comment

Working...
                            X