Card mover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card mover

When we getting to move 3 cards at a time again?

Isn't it on right now? If you mean another Event after this i just hope the Dev's just add the function already for NA

Comment

Originally posted by Kevmon View Post
      Isn't it on right now? If you mean another Event after this i just hope the Dev's just add the function already for NA
      They need to. The idea for an event for this is dumb to begin with. What's the harm in transfering cards as many times as you want? There is 0 advantage gained from being able to do this, as little to no one keeps track of each other's alts. Just make it a permanent option so you get less complaints, but hey, that makes sense and not much of that gets through.

Comment

Agreed dg sucks I wanna go back to
        my
        pg so
        release it

Comment

I think we already suggested to the devs to have the card mover a permanent thing. But since you opened this topic again, we will send a follow-up report. However, I cannot give you any guarantees that this idea will be implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
            Blitz;n199369]I think we already suggested to the devs to have the card mover a permanent thing. But since you opened this topic again, we will send a follow-up report. However, I cannot give you any guarantees that this idea will be implemented.
            Well Ima just keep playing mobile version that's owned by a different Chinese company. Since u guys wanna act brand new all the time and not give shit us players want. Same response everytime we will forward this to our development department. You should be yelling at your developer for destorying the game and not fixing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
              Blitz;n199369]I think we already suggested to the devs to have the card mover a permanent thing. But since you opened this topic again, we will send a follow-up report. However, I cannot give you any guarantees that this idea will be implemented.
              Thanks for answering would be great to see this implemented

Comment

about this cardmover, u need 1 for 1 card, or 1 for 3? 1200 or 3600 gk)

Comment

The price of the mover is 1 per card mover so if it’s 3600 you have to pay that 3 times to move a full deck

Comment

funny cuz when homeland asked jr for a green card he said he moved it.

Comment

Wait, I'm still confused..Doesn't Junior = Libra?

Comment

jr is mexican libra is asian

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                          Wait, I'm still confused..Doesn't Junior = Libra?
                          what the fuck lmao

Comment

Originally posted by [GM
                            Keep pressuring & keep up the great work.

Comment

Working...
                            X