Dear Lucy: Your new game 3on3 is garbage AF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Lucy: Your new game 3on3 is garbage AF

I really hope JoyCity is not investing valuable resources on such a bad game. I'm sure every single person will agree with me, that 3on3 is one of the worst games they've ever played on PC. I've had more fun playing tetras.

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
    Just bring back FS1 instead lol
    why does the graphics looks better on a console? This is a disgrace to the master race

Comment

I quoted you by accident @KobeBlasie

Comment

I find it to be a pretty bad port to PC. I know the game literally just came out, and stability can come over time, but the overall things that you can in FS2 is just much easier and not as burdensome than on 3on3. Navigation is harder as there is no mouse, the game requires a more demanding system than FS2 ever will, skills and such are limited, and its so difficult to do the little things like rebound when its suuuuper laggy. It's alright, but definitely not a worthy replacement to FS2.

what KobeBlaise said, i really wanna try FS1 again aha.

Just bring back FS1 instead lol

Comment

day 2 of fs3on3, one page of fs2 teams..
          come back guys, i miss u
          -20 fps 3on3 retiree

Comment

I understand the game is new... but here’s my opinion...

Pros
            - EAST/WEST SERVER - BIG YES!!!
            - Better Graphics
            - Better characters (Every character is off someone famous in real-life, which I thought it was cool.)
            - Jersey & Pick your own number feature is a two thumb ups for basketball lovers like me.
            - No OP Card System (So far...But I know they will introduce this real soon like PS4, I’m assuming...)
            - After the game stats layouts is BEAUTIFUL. (Please bring back the MVP’s Top 3 Play Highlights like PS4.)
            - HackFree (SO FAR LOL)

Cons
            - NO MOUSE??? Bro? Do we live in the 1990s? Like come on...
            - Lack customization of skills (Uniqueness on picking your own skills is what makes the FS games special...please bring it back)
            - Lack variety of clothing customization
            - Lack of ranking system (No bragging rights for us veterans to play for)
            - You can’t see the other team’s win-streak, but your own win-streak.
            -“Energy drainers” to force you to play other characters at half-time is not my thing. (Even, if I didn’t press the Turbo Button one time all first half, your character’s energy is STILL DRAINED.)
            - Ridiculous graphic card/resolution requirement to play this game.
            - No 1v1 (without AI’s) [ Not a big deal...]
            - No “The Dream of 5v5” (It’s okay, I learned to embrace that long time ago)
            - No Replays of the game ((Maybe I’m missing this part))
            - Lobby chat & in-game chat texts is TERRIBLE.

The BIGGEST Con of this game is that FS3on3 literally took away this famous motto of, “Be FREE to create your own Style, Freestyle!” Cuz’ I surely do not feel FREE on creating my own style when it come to skills!!

I PRAY FS2 stay alive, despite how many “Cookies” we have on that game, I still prefer FS2 over FS3on3.
            100% Agree good sir, I too have the same opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gates View Post
              day 2 of fs3on3, one page of fs2 teams..
              come back guys, i miss u
              -20 fps 3on3 retiree
              Discord me your address, I'll buy you a decent PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra View Post

Discord me your address, I'll buy you a decent PC.
                please dont try to send me or my grandma pizza.

Comment

I understand the game is new... but here’s my opinion...

Pros
                  - EAST/WEST SERVER - BIG YES!!!
                  - Better Graphics
                  - Better characters (Every character is off someone famous in real-life, which I thought it was cool.)
                  - Jersey & Pick your own number feature is a two thumb ups for basketball lovers like me.
                  - No OP Card System (So far...But I know they will introduce this real soon like PS4, I’m assuming...)
                  - After the game stats layouts is BEAUTIFUL. (Please bring back the MVP’s Top 3 Play Highlights like PS4.)
                  - HackFree (SO FAR LOL)

Cons
                  - NO MOUSE??? Bro? Do we live in the 1990s? Like come on...
                  - Lack customization of skills (Uniqueness on picking your own skills is what makes the FS games special...please bring it back)
                  - Lack variety of clothing customization
                  - Lack of ranking system (No bragging rights for us veterans to play for)
                  - You can’t see the other team’s win-streak, but your own win-streak.
                  -“Energy drainers” to force you to play other characters at half-time is not my thing. (Even, if I didn’t press the Turbo Button one time all first half, your character’s energy is STILL DRAINED.)
                  - Ridiculous graphic card/resolution requirement to play this game.
                  - No 1v1 (without AI’s) [ Not a big deal...]
                  - No “The Dream of 5v5” (It’s okay, I learned to embrace that long time ago)
                  - No Replays of the game ((Maybe I’m missing this part))
                  - Lobby chat & in-game chat texts is TERRIBLE.

The BIGGEST Con of this game is that FS3on3 literally took away this famous motto of, “Be FREE to create your own Style, Freestyle!” Cuz’ I surely do not feel FREE on creating my own style when it come to skills!!

I PRAY FS2 stay alive, despite how many “Cookies” we have on that game, I still prefer FS2 over FS3on3.
                  Good sh*t...I agree with this basically.

Comment

My biggest complaint is that we can't change the default gamepad settings. Lack of mouse in menus is freakin' dumb too.

Comment

Lmao told as fuck

told everyone it was trash gg wp

Comment

if everyone would market fs2 more, more people will come to the game, thus bringing in better updates, events, and etc. FS 3ON3 will be put on hold, due to a boom in fs2 status. I wanna stream this game so bad, waiting on a new pc. :CCCCCCC

Comment

Working...
                        X