Uninstall 3on3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uninstall 3on3

Until they actually make it for PC, you know the little things like INCLUDING A F*** MOUSE. Every typed word has HTML code behind it and the functionality to invite others and accept invites is confusing as all hell. I'm so disappointed with you JoyCity developers, this is a new low for your company and I know those graphics were expensive AF.

Lol i like lucy but the game is bad. PS4 is better than the Pc
    even with low settings it has a 1 sec delay for me

Comment

As of now, the game is too choppy to be playable. Have to try on the lowest setting though.

Comment

To be honest, I find 3on3 rn to be a not-so-great port from the PS4. It's definitely not gonna replace FS2 anytime soon. Stability fixes can come over time, but the overall things that you can in FS2 is just much easier and not as frustrating as it can be on 3on3. No Mouse Navigation (which is actually not a bad thing, you get used it quickly but its PC, come on now), chatting in game is hard as hell when you can literally see the HTML code at times, and it needs a much more demanding system to handle due to the graphics, compared to FS2 which is suitable for basically any low spec computer right now.
        Last edited by TheBlac; 10-16-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

The only Tilting thing for me is never start a game without letting the player fix settings first. If you get unlucky with Nvidia surround and ATI eyefinity you have to turn off settings in your desktop then start the game suffer then change settings again then onces thats done you can turn your other monitors back to normal.

I was trying to watch the new south park game but nooo i had to go through the whole tutorial before i could reclaim my monitor.

Comment

I wonder why they chose to release it on a Monday of all days, with 0 advertisement/announcement.

Current 3on3 population is below 1k average as a result it never once peaked above it, that's incredibly alarming. Even FSF had 4-6k population at one point and look how that ended up.

Broken chat, no mouse integration. One single court, the shooting is like the opposite of fs2. You're lucky to score a shot, any shot with someone even gazing in your direction it will probably miss even no marks. Like oftentimes with these games, I wish I didn't have to bash it but it's one hell of a trainwreck.

Also some of the most clumsy menus I have ever seen, the camera is at an awkward and unchangeable angle, skill descriptions are extremely unclear. Also what happened to just buying skills? Instead of gathering 3 different items like you're crafting something... This just makes things more needlessly complicated, and yes I figured it out eventually but this doesn't help anybody.
            Last edited by Roarless; 10-17-2017, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
              As of now, the game is too choppy to be playable. Have to try on the lowest setting though.
              Not choppy for me, runs fine normal like any other games.. the game just caps at 62 fps so idk.
              Got a Gtx 1060 on desktop and a gtx 1070 on my laptop, no problems here.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra View Post

Not choppy for me, runs fine normal like any other games.. the game just caps at 62 fps so idk.
                Gtx 1080ti and this game caps at 70. But battlefield one caps around 120-130 on 1080UHD and 110 at 1440p. This game is just badly optimize for pc.

Comment

Originally posted by ""Elite"" View Post
                  Gtx 1080ti and this game caps at 70. But battlefield one caps around 120-130 on 1080UHD and 110 at 1440p. This game is just badly optimize for pc.
                  It’s a PS4 port. It’s gonna be bad cuz it wasn’t made for PC

Comment

Originally posted by Libra View Post

lol wtf 62fps? Should go beyond higher than that. Unless they optimize it for PC. it's not a good port to playing with (and its choppy asf because you'll need a dedicated graphics card for it, and i know for a good chunk of people play FS2 with just on-board graphics so...)

Comment

ok wow donate plz

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king
                        pro six pack zojo
                        talk to a girl.

Comment

Working...
                        X