Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C9 recruitment message

Recruitment message:

Club 9 is now actively recruiting for the current crew season. The C9 roster is limited to just 9 active players, and their alts. We are looking for talented and experienced players interested in competing in and winning future tournaments. FS1 players, and experienced FS2 players are especially welcome.

About C9:

C9 was a respected and elite crew established by NikoSF in FS1. Members of this crew were responsible for multiple tournament victories, and were some of the best players to ever touch a keyboard. Crew membership was extremely limited as the roster was limited to 9 active players, who made up 3 separate teams.

About the crew leader:

Counting both FS1 and FS2, I have over 7 years of freestyle basketball experience. Currently, I main the SG position and primarily play dash and isolation (although I can play a little swing as well). Unfortunately I do not have time to play this game 5+ hours per day, and often rely on playing once or twice a week. To make the best of my limited time, this crew will require biweekly scheduled crew scrimmages.

Current members:

Once the C9 roster has been completely locked, I expect to host biweekly scheduled crew scrimmages in free match, which should prove to be the best way in reaching the highest competitive levels.

Team
    1. Charles (SG). Alts: CharlesSF (SF), BackBlock (C), Praesidium (PG) *Crew leader
    2. qqCRYBB (PG). Alts:
    3. PF/C

Team
    4. Celestial (PG) Alts:
    5. Maddog (C) Alts: Finezt (CT)
    6. Recruiting scorer (isolation, dash, swing)

Team
    7. Recruiting
    8. Recruiting
    9. Recruiting

If you are interested in joining C9, please apply officially through the in-game crew system. You can also apply by messaging me on discord (ShotFake#7061). Interested players may be asked to answer several interview questions and/or tryout. All playing styles and positions are welcomed.
    Last edited by ShotFake; 11-09-2017, 02:05 PM.

dam no mikecool?

Comment

C9 = Cloud 9

Comment

good luck sir ^^

Comment

Charles still got it I seen him on recently dont sleep on him

Comment

good crew cuz good master

Comment

cloud 9 monkaS

Comment

this game still alive with all these crashes p c e

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise
                  See it through the end, Charles!

I hope one day you will finally win a FS Tournament. You deserve a ring!!

Good Luck!
                  Thanks buddy.

Comment

Charles and MC? Just bring back TopTier

Comment

Originally posted by Foe View Post
                      Charles still got it I seen him on recently dont sleep on him
                      I'm still getting this rust off lol.

Comment

I need 2 weeks, getting a new gaming desktop. I main sg, though I will be active everyday in 2 weeks.

Comment

If you hired me and all my alts, we would have 46 people... :P

Comment

I see my OG's on there! best of luck to ya'll

Comment

Working...
                            X