Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New player need help with making decisions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player need help with making decisions.

Hey guys, just started with a SG at lvl 18 now. But the game gave me event cash and I bought Dr Isaac as a PF.

Upon reading the forums, its recomended that the SG be at least 170. My SG is the shortest girl.. LOL. Since I spent time on the SG and it being my first char, I have a lot more freestyles and cards on the SG.

my questions: am I that disadvantaged by the late game in terms of 1)height 2)special character stats?

is there a way to change my SG? Or moving the cards and freestyles to another character?

the game gave me a few decent cards and gear but if my character has a height disadvantage then as an SG that kills me.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

No height no longer matters this was changed long ago so youre fine.

Comment

Ahhh. That is great to know! But what about the diff in characters? My Isaac came with +40 points at lvl12.

does that mean to be top tier I need to have a spc? D:

Comment

Basically no difference just get the +40 SPC and youll be fine

Comment

Ah but the gear and cards don't transfer over? Is there a faster way to farm cards and freestyle? Because my first char has avout 15 freestyles and cards (as first time reward).

making a new spc means I can't use any of the items.. is it possible to change a character to spc so as to cut down some grind time?

Comment

LOL I would love to but I'm being assaulted with "ngengtot Rookie no spc", "noob anjeng normal"... so uh... god made spcs. Just need help wondering why they are stronger.. or are they even stronger?

Comment

Originally posted by Pecancrunch View Post
              Ah but the gear and cards don't transfer over? Is there a faster way to farm cards and freestyle? Because my first char has avout 15 freestyles and cards (as first time reward).

making a new spc means I can't use any of the items.. is it possible to change a character to spc so as to cut down some grind time?
              Gear and Cards dont, every so often there are Card transfer event that you can pay to move cards. As long as you have an SPC and slots youre fine. Fastest way to farm is to just play

Comment

Working...
              X