Game won't start :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game won't start :/

Hi, i'm gears. Just started playing freestyle. I recently bought a computer to play the game better than my old one, but after installing and deleting cache, the game still won't start. It shows 100% bar, then says ''Connection to the server been disconnected''. Is it my computer that's the problem or something else? The game runs fine on my old pc, but won't run at all on the new one. Help please

Did you checked the client version?
    When you Run the Gameclient, at the top, there have to be Vers.

Comment

Check here: http://freestyle2.gamekiss.com/news/...659673865.html

Comment

That's the problem, the client is updated and iv'e cleared all internet cache... I think the problem is beyond that.... I really need help...i dunno.. i'm willing to download teamviewer for any administration that willing to help a new player like me. Thanks for the help.
        Last edited by Gears; 02-12-2015, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gears View Post
          That's the problem, the client is updated and iv'e cleared all internet cache... I think the problem is beyond that.... I really need help...i dunno.. i'm willing to download teamviewer for any administration that willing to help a new player like me. Thanks for the help.
          try the eurogamerz version they are both merged but their launcher is a bit different.

Comment

Still don't work, sigh.

Comment

• [GM] Dime
              [GM] Dime commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Gears,

Please try running the game as administrator, just right click the game launcher and choose "Run as Administrator" and make sure that your firewall and anti-virus are disabled.

i only got mcafee internet security, i shut down the firewall, still no luck. :/ Does this game play on windows 8.1? ughh so i'm pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Gears View Post
              i only got mcafee internet security, i shut down the firewall, still no luck. :/ Does this game play on windows 8.1? ughh so i'm pissed

Hi Gears,

Kindly send us a support ticket so we can help you further with your concern.

Comment

Ok do this

1. Disconnect everything your modem,computer,cables,everything ( Give it like 3-5 mins)
                2. Turn Computer back on and Run CCleaner , its a program
                3. Run Freestyle 2 and see if it works
                4. If the problem presists then good luck D:, it might be because of Windows 8. Window 8 is not that great or so I have heard.

Comment

Ok thanks i will.

Comment

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IT'S BEEN 5DAYS I'M SO PISSED I'VE DONE EVERYTHING I COULD! STILL! AT 100% CONNECTION TO THE SERVER HAS BEEN TERMINATED! WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone. The problem i had with the game is solved. The problem was my internet, and my laptop. It's a funny reason, but the reason why i could not enter was because of my laptop weird settings. My laptop seems to pull more internet when it's not charging, that's why the game would not start. But accidentally, i tried playing without charging it, and it work perfectly,Lol. Thought it was the game, but it was actually my crazy laptop. Thanks for everyone that replied, specifically Shotclock along side with Dime.

Comment

• Shotclock
                        Shotclock commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Glad to have a new member in the game !!

• [GM] Dime
                        [GM] Dime commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You are welcome Gears

I got the same problem here but I'm using a Desktop so any can help me?

Comment

sup Gears. hope you get back on, I need wins from you.

-Kript

Comment

Working...
                        X