Lakers GET 2ND OVERALL PICK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers GET 2ND OVERALL PICK

Can I say...gg? Los Angeles Lakers 2016 Champs!

Nt .

Comment

go on .

Comment

Fku !

Comment

Nostra just commited suicide lol. How you let a projected 5th to beat out the second worst record in NBA... No Towns or Okafor youuuu.. It gets even better because Toronto has their first pick next year and they'll still be garbage. Ben Simmons?!! SOME LIE?

Comment

Happy for Minny too. THEY HAVE AN AMAZING FUTURE TO LOOK FORWARD TO NO MATTER WHO THEY PICK. Look at all their assets with value too..

Comment

What did the Raptors get tho? LOL nothing. Lakers > Raptors next season, you are gonna have to bandwaggon LA again you fake Kobe fan. Rare probably doesn't know what Kobe had for breakfast this morning.

Comment

Hopefully Randle comes back healthy and becomes a good player.

Comment

Warriors about to get a steal with there first round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by KYLELOWRYBESTPG View Post
                    Nostra just commited suicide lol. How you let a projected 5th to beat out the second worst record in NBA... No Towns or Okafor youuuu.. It gets even better because Toronto has their first pick next year and they'll still be garbage. Ben Simmons?!! SOME LIE?
                    Why would i commit suicide, Lmao, when i wanted one of Russell/Mudiay now we will get one. past few big men have been busy

Comment

Sasha, what are you talking about? I said the Raptors get the Knicks first pick next year so assuming they replicate the same season as this year, we have that to look forward to...This year they get 20th pick which means nothing. Never implied we were doing anything worthy of boasting about but we also have cap space this year and could entice under the radar guys like Khris Middleton or Taj Gibson to come here. I hate our position right now but best believe i'll be watching a lot of Knicks games next year lol

Comment

Middleton? Gibson? Who are they.....Lakers is getting KLove, Westbrook OR Rondo. Let not forget Kobe was GOAT PG averaging 12 assists per game last year then we got Yung Bucks like Randle and upcoming Cs for draft. /thread #KobeGettingHis6thRings!!!

Comment

Okafor is gonna be a huge bust. Towns can't score yet but he's a good defender and agile at least. NBA big men will shut down okafor

Comment

Working...
                          X