Who's playing FS 3v3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickNick View Post
    Seen the commercials for this, idk if a ps4 controller is the best way to play this game tho
    Yo PM me your number no homo

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

The Legend himself has returned lol. You got a ps4 Nick? It's Uncle btw.
      KidChozenSG, how could I forget haha yea I use to fuck with u way back. And nah, got an xb1 tho. Why didn't gk just get em on both lol

Comment

KidChozenSG, how could I forget haha yea I use to fuck with u way back. And nah, got an xb1 tho. Why didn't gk just get em on both lol
        Ik right if it was cross network it would be dope. People who've played it on psx said it's mad dope. I Cant Even Play With my pc like I use to lol. So ima settle for my ps4. gk said it'll be free and that'll be global. I just need competition on the game truthfully. Lol what brought you back tho bro? Skool and life made me mia for last 3-4 yrs lols

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

Ik right if it was cross network it would be dope. People who've played it on psx said it's mad dope. I Cant Even Play With my pc like I use to lol. So ima settle for my ps4. gk said it'll be free and that'll be global. I just need competition on the game truthfully. Lol what brought you back tho bro? Skool and life made me mia for last 3-4 yrs lols

Same pretty much, school & workin. Reason I came back was cuz like I said I seen fs 3v3 on a display tv at Walmart and was like wtf bro no way. So yea, I'm tryna come back but I don't got time like that no more.

Comment

Same pretty much, school & workin. Reason I came back was cuz like I said I seen fs 3v3 on a display tv at Walmart and was like wtf bro no way. So yea, I'm tryna come back but I don't got time like that no more.
            Lol damn Joycity actually advertising now? Lol in sierra they distributed ads through taco bells with toys lols. Best time to play fs is in high school. When there's no responsibilities lol. Now you either be broke a or a bum. Glad u doing good tho bro lol, Soooo many players quit because they couldn't adjust. Tragic..

Comment

I wonder if remote play is going to be available for FS 3v3. GMs, anything about this?

Comment

Originally posted by enyiga View Post
                I wonder if remote play is going to be available for FS 3v3. GMs, anything about this?

Are you talking about controller? The game is for PS4. So yeah. and FS2 Has functions where you can use your controller.

Comment

i want to make a crew hopefully jin won't disappear again
                  Last edited by Retro; 04-11-2016, 08:06 AM. Reason: he was human trafficking

Comment

bump keep this going

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      TheRealest215

Yall niggas just better have mics, real talk, niggas is not gonna be sending messages after games saying someone is a scrub or some shit, add me, I'll hook my ps4 up today.
                      i added you. i know you dont use your ps4 much but its making me feel OCD seeing that 1 friend requests waiting to be accepted

Comment

Originally posted by Ebonics View Post
                        i added you. i know you dont use your ps4 much but its making me feel OCD seeing that 1 friend requests waiting to be accepted
                        lmao im saying bro, this guy better hurry up and accept my shit to.

Comment

Everyone add me up
                          OP_PlayDoh

I know my Ps4 ID sounds confident. I'm just that good. Feel me

[FS]Kuzi

Comment

me add me on psn - FlyRayN

Comment

Originally posted by lBlackMamba View Post
                              me add me on psn - FlyRayN
                              oh shit its my nba 2k rival, wassup fam when we gonna do a best of 7 again lol

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post

oh shit its my nba 2k rival, wassup fam when we gonna do a best of 7 again lol
                                Lol sup i got you and Dylan on psn bro , just haven't had time to play as much as I used too

Comment

Working...
                                X