Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lil Chri$$$ View Post
    lol not gonna happen.
    its out now nigga in beta i played it but i tend to play 2k17 more cause that shit lacks something 2 me

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      Here's latest footage. You can see around .45 Sec it shows how game will be like. I had to buy a new modem and router for gaming online in general. I use to lagg like crazy on 2K. I dont get lower than 40 mbps now. Server wont be an issue for me at all. MSG me your PSN if trying play mypark on 2k. Dont put it out here cause it could be vulnerable.

Location? Because im also planning to buy a ps4 for this game. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by FsAshfordd View Post

Location? Because im also planning to buy a ps4 for this game. 😂

I live in MD, East Coast. Truthfully the naysayers can say the game is bad but its beta lol. What do you expect? The only upside to this game that is a huge improvement in gameplay of this game is that ping isnt a factor and rebounding take SKILL, which means everyone has an equal playing field. Also based on gameplay you cant play ISO on the game. PFs can shoot crazy unrealstic threes on that game, and their motion to shoot is very slow just like in real life. But im waiting to see the game improve more, i would suggest you to wait for full release of the game which is sometime in next couple of weeks(hopefully) lol. Out of 5 i give the game a 3.5 and thats based on review. I mean it was only beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

I live in MD, East Coast. Truthfully the naysayers can say the game is bad but its beta lol. What do you expect? The only upside to this game that is a huge improvement in gameplay of this game is that ping isnt a factor and rebounding take SKILL, which means everyone has an equal playing field. Also based on gameplay you cant play ISO on the game. PFs can shoot crazy unrealstic threes on that game, and their motion to shoot is very slow just like in real life. But im waiting to see the game improve more, i would suggest you to wait for full release of the game which is sometime in next couple of weeks(hopefully) lol. Out of 5 i give the game a 3.5 and thats based on review. I mean it was only beta.

Ohh.. Okay thanks for the infos. I think I'll just wait for the Open Beta and for the improvements of the game. and also thanks for the suggestions. for now I'll still buy a PS4 for the exclusive games.

Comment

Whole lotta scrubs on there

Comment

Originally posted by Rillmusik View Post
              Whole lotta scrubs on there
              whats your PSN

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post

whats your PSN
                i sold my PS4 last month.

Comment

Bump up !!!