FS Mount Rushmore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    & I give Larson props for being one of few male SFS who went the hard route and we're beast. People forget most people use eale chars for advangtes. It ain't bad if u do just saying.

Am I crazy but aint Davanci = SoldierKing. He still plays, last time I checked he was irrevalent. So how is he in Mount rushmore. No disrespect Kobe I was catching bodies on 3on3 when u was camping 2on2 with ur like 90 win pct rate. IDr what it was exactly but I knew it was high and i was impressed even tho u only played 2on2. U had like 100 mvps to thousand games played. No disrepextra cuz u were actually good on sg. But since when we're u so much a Kobe fan ur fs1 name was RLBxVujevic. Bandwagon? ??
    Win a tournament then talk. Dude, I could careless how many mvps or whatever shit you did in a season because I spam 2v2, yet I still have the most mvp, points, assists, points total. You are no where close.

Oscar came close in my season stats, but none of that shit matters.

I named myself Vujacic because Kobe's names was taken at that time? -.o so I figures who's back up Kobe at that time? It's the Legendary Sasha Vujacic who seals Kobe's 5th ring. Bandwagon what?? Know your NBA history if you're gonna try to sneak-disa a your comeback.

Charlie nor Felix is a good SG. I dont give a fuck if you lost in the finals or how many finals apperanance, none of you two were good. Stfu and win a tournament.

Hey FS2 is still out while you're at it, not too late for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

Win a tournament then talk. Dude, I could careless how many mvps or whatever shit you did in a season because I spam 2v2, yet I still have the most mvp, points, assists, points total. You are no where close.

I named myself Vujacic because Kobe's names was taken at that time? -.o so I figures who's back up Kobe at that time? It's the Legendary Sasha Vujacic who seals Kobe's 5th ring. Bandwagon what?? Know your NBA history if you're gonna try to sneak-disa a your comeback.

Charlie nor Felix is a good SG. I dont give a fuck if you lost in the finals or how many finals apperanance, none of you two were good. Stfu and win a tournament.

Says the guy who spammed 2vs2 for 98% of his record margin in win totals lmao, you're garbage compared to charlie and I. We actually played 3v3 in a competitive era and didn't stat pad in 2vs2. You aren't shit without RareBased or someone else leading the way. I do remember smacking you back to 2vs2 on numerous occasions with your little RLB homies with ease. RareBased will tell you himself that I'm better than you ever will be. I've never lost a game to your little triangle offense bullshit so you might want to get that head of yours checked out. TCllStyleZ is head and shoulders a better shooting guard than you and he told me himself that I defend him the best which has been proven where it matters the most. You're in no position to speak to me in any type of tone considering the fact that you were never in my shoes. Every tournament I've been in has been nothing but an automatic deep run just ask Tyler himself. I was top 5 in scoring and steals on a shooting guard up until Kishor hacked my account when I decided to take a break. I didn't give a shit, came back and ran on PG and still owned you bum.
      Last edited by FelixFS; 08-24-2016, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FelixFS View Post

Says the guy who spammed 2vs2 for 98% of his record margin in win totals lmao, you're garbage compared to charlie and I. We actually played 3v3 in a competitive era and didn't stat pad in 2vs2. You aren't shit without RareBased or someone else leading the way. I do remember smacking you back to 2vs2 on numerous occasions with your little RLB homies with ease. RareBased will tell you himself that I'm better than you ever will be. I've never lost a game to your little triangle offense bullshit so you might want to get that head of yours checked out. TCllStyleZ is head and shoulders a better shooting guard than you and he told me himself that I defend him the best which has been proven where it matters the most. You're in no position to speak to me in any type of tone considering the fact that you were never in my shoes. Every tournament I've been in has been nothing but an automatic deep run just ask Tyler himself. I was top 5 in scoring and steals on a shooting guard up until Kishor hacked my account when I decided to take a break. I didn't give a shit, came back and ran on PG and still owned you bum.
        Not sure what you're trying to say.

The way I interept it, it sounds like you're saying I'm a 2v2 spammer but own you in the tournament and won rings? Ouch brooooo

Ooooookay....not sure if you're trying to throw shots at me because I have said it over & over again - StyleZ is the Jordan of this game and He's the best SG in my eyes.

Felix I'm kinda flattered with these compliment.

2v2 spammer? Win tournament?! NOOOOO LOL STOP IT XD

Plz log-on FS2 both of you Charlie/Felix, I love to own both of you just like I did on FS2.

We can do it 1v1, 2v2, 3v3??

Know what, we can do it 1v2 and i'll still owned both of you at once. Ez yawn ice-cream holding style win.

Comment

Not sure what you're trying to say.

The way I interept it, it sounds like you're saying I'm a 2v2 spammer but own you in the tournament and won rings? Ouch brooooo

Ooooookay....not sure if you're trying to throw shots at me because I have said it over & over again - StyleZ is the Jordan of this game and He's the best SG in my eyes.

Felix I'm kinda flattered with these compliment.

2v2 spammer? Win tournament?! NOOOOO LOL STOP IT XD

Plz log-on FS2 both of you Charlie/Felix, I love to own both of you just like I did on FS2.

We can do it 1v1, 2v2, 3v3??

Know what, we can do it 1v2 and i'll still owned both of you at once. Ez yawn ice-cream holding style win.

Lol you're garbage dude, I played you and kept the games close. Libra is a better shooting guard than you. HMU when you go to 7 finals in 3 years and record is 3-4 just like LeBron bitch boy. Can't win em all but the big question is can you get to the big stage?
          Last edited by FelixFS; 08-24-2016, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Lol you're garbage dude, I played you and kept the games close. Libra is a better shooting guard than you.
            We can do this all day and I'll keep winning, just like these Ls you get from me on FS.

#Swept

KobeBlaise 4 > Felix 3

Shhh

Comment

We can do this all day and I'll keep winning, just like these Ls you get from me on FS.

#Swept

KobeBlaise 4 > Felix 3

Shhh

you have zero finals MVPs LMAO! you were a role player in each one.

Comment

I do not take your critisims harshly, because at the end of the day its opinion. Lol but to say i wasnt good at sg is blasemphous, Anyways im out. A brother here just waiting to get news on FS 3on3 when and if it drop. I could never even come back to FS2 with all the hackers who are rampant and major lag anyway. But like i said man i respect your viewpoint.

Comment

smh forgot about Ed.... "Regard/alice32" C'mon mang

Comment

Just letting yall know that I question the ring validity of the 9 team, SK ran, fs1 tournaments.

Inb4 Charles has no rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
                      Just letting yall know that I question the ring validity of the 9 team, SK ran, fs1 tournaments.

Inb4 Charles has no rings.
                      I mean niko won many of those and you still be on his nuts.. he wasn't unbeatable. Not many people can say they went to a finals and met against NikoSF. I'm happy to say that I've beaten every single person that gets dick eaten to a bloody pulp. Nobody was messing with my team specially during tournaments when we were really focused. I'm the LeBron James of FS1 son plain and simple. Been an automatic deep tournament run since day one.

Comment

I mean niko won many of those and you still be on his nuts.. he wasn't unbeatable. Not many people can say they went to a finals and met against NikoSF. I'm happy to say that I've beaten every single person that gets dick eaten to a bloody pulp. Nobody was messing with my team specially during tournaments when we were really focused. I'm the LeBron James of FS1 son plain and simple. Been an automatic deep tournament run since day one.
                        Lmfao dude stfu, no you're not. If anyone's LeBron James, it's Rare. He have been to like 10 finals. He was a king choker until he won his first ring with Me & Tj. (PaintD)

What NBA comaparison you gonna be tomorrow? Ronnie Brewers? Just-Pass-Only PG hahahah

Also it's funny you're a Melo/D-Rose fan and bash LeBron all that time and now he wins ring, you want to be compared like him.

#HypocriteBandwagonerFan
                        Not sure if it's Tang typing or Felix...🤔
                        Last edited by KobeBlaise; 10-08-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Lmfao dude stfu, no you're not. If anyone's LeBron James, it's Rare. He have been to like 10 finals. He was a king choker until he won his first ring with Me & Tj. (PaintD)

What NBA comaparison you gonna be tomorrow? Ronnie Brewers? Just-Pass-Only PG hahahah

Also it's funny you're a Melo/D-Rose fan and bash LeBron all that time and now he wins ring, you want to be compared like him.

#HypocriteBandwagonerFan
                          Not sure if it's Tang typing or Felix...🤔
                          Lol coming from a guy who was never a vocal point in any of his teams... you're no star until you can win a ring as the main player on a team. Btw I was already an established player before you even won those rings on FS1.. are you forgetting that I won in a way more competitive era? I was a pass-only pg huh? last time I checked drew said LegitKush could match up against me and that didn't go very well in the finals... shut your dumb ass up punk. You have never hit a game winner to a seal a tournament win or have done anything clutch to win one. You ain't me son stop trying to copy my ways pussy boy. You're not an alpha male you god damn omega.. pussy beta bitch boy. Btw you were my rival but tbh I came out on top in the end.. you were never ON my level! I'll give it to you on FS2 you nice but on FS1 you wasn't fucking with me.

Comment

Lol coming from a guy who was never a vocal point in any of his teams... you're no star until you can win a ring as the main player on a team. Btw I was already an established player before you even won those rings on FS1.. are you forgetting that I won in a way more competitive era? I was a pass-only pg huh? last time I checked drew said LegitKush could match up against me and that didn't go very well in the finals... shut your dumb ass up punk. You have never hit a game winner to a seal a tournament win or have done anything clutch to win one. You ain't me son stop trying to copy my ways pussy boy. You're not an alpha male you god damn omega.. pussy beta bitch boy. Btw you were my rival but tbh I came out on top in the end.. you were never ON my level! I'll give it to you on FS2 you nice but on FS1 you wasn't fucking with me.

(Click here if you want me to refresh your old fart memory)
                            Game-winner right there on your nose, baddie.

I'm the most clutchest player in FS history. I cannot tell you how many game-winners I've made in my career FS1&2.

At the end of the day...
                            Blaise 4 > Felix 3 in ring counts

Shhh - show me some respeck
                            Last edited by KobeBlaise; 10-08-2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

(Click here if you want me to refresh your old fart memory)
                              Game-winner right there on your nose, baddie.

I'm the most clutchest player in FS history. I cannot tell you how many game-winners I've made in my career FS1&2.

At the end of the day...
                              Blaise 4 > Felix 3 in ring counts

Shhh - show me some respeck
                              coming soon.. next tournament.

Comment

coming soon.. next tournament.
                                And your crew/team is...?

Comment

Working...
                                X