No announcement yet.

Just got my back to school shot's and realized i have to go back on the 29th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my back to school shot's and realized i have to go back on the 29th

i'm still gonna be on Fs2 though and even more so in the forums!! but now i'm kinda sad that i have to go back ;-; why am i just now realizing this i'm not even prepared at all </3 and the nurse who did my shot's was so evil she did all 3 in one arm my right arm hurts so bad How are you guys doing today!?

:IGN lLettuce

Originally posted by iiLettuce View Post
    i'm still gonna be on Fs2 though and even more so in the forums!! but now i'm kinda sad that i have to go back ;-; why am i just now realizing this i'm not even prepared at all </3 and the nurse who did my shot's was so evil she did all 3 in one arm my right arm hurts so bad How are you guys doing today!?

:IGN lLettuce
    Why'd you post this on forums LOL

Comment

TheGreatGlissin Because i can? or is that bad? if so ill make a note of not doing it again. i guesS.?

Comment

Have fun at school

Comment

ShotFake i'll most likely die, but thanks

Comment

are u looking for attention?

Comment

if you would please ignore the negative comments of Milks and Glissin. They have an issue talking to women and cry a lot about their rejections so much so that they can't get back up and just talk to a new woman. They take out their anger on random people on the freestyle 2 fs forum, so please don't take it seriously and just encourage them to get a girlfriend. Feel free to post here any time.

My IGN is Soldier_King, HeartInCenter, LoveLeadsUs, but I don't have internet at my house right now so let's play later.

have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by iiLettuce View Post
                TheGreatGlissin Because i can? or is that bad? if so ill make a note of not doing it again. i guesS.?
                Just TRY to have fun, actually try.

Comment

Post this in off topic. No one really cares when school starts for you (not trying to be mean)

Comment

how about you talk to a girl and don't worry so much about what other people are typing on an online forum ↑.

Comment

omg my eyes

Comment

a lot of people with nothing to do posted here just so someone else didn't get attention. I hope we rise above jealousy and actually lift each other up.

Comment

Working...
                        X