No announcement yet.

Felix/charlie or any fs 3on3 players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be totally honest. I don't mean to hate another game. This game looks like it will only be fun for a week for me. I don't see what's so hype about it lol.

Comment

Please note “MVP” Beta version is under developing, there might be some changes made for official release version. The release date of this game will be posted after it passing government censorship.

3on3 Freestyle is the third generation of its popular series.Collaborating and competing with other players, changing your position according to different situations and strategies, you can play your favorite character to become the dominator in the game!
      This “MVP” beta version release 10 distinctive characters with pre-developed abilities.
      Players who downloaded this beta version and joined test can get a “MVP” gift when they play in official release version.
      “MVP” Gift Contents:
      - Special Name tag
      Please note this “MVP” beta test only provide Telecom server to play the game.
      As this is only a short term test, all accounts’ information won’t be remained.
      If there is any crash during your gameplay, please sent the error reporting.Or welcome to join our QQ group (556907222) for more discussion, and report to our administrator.

Because this is a trial version, we do not guarantee all functionality in this trial version.

Copyright:
      ©JOYCITY Corp. All rights reserved.

Purchase or use of this item is subject to SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement.

Purchased content or services are not refundable or transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.

Comment

kinda have xbox 1

Comment

@Charlie

https://forum.fsgames.com/forum

FS 3on3 Fourm is out now!

Comment

Last days of me being on this forum is coming closer. Good ish and how u know when on their main site they ain't post it lol

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
              @Charlie

https://forum.fsgames.com/forum

FS 3on3 Fourm is out now!
              I actually downloaded the game on my ps4 but won't let me play cuz China and korea are playing it first. So it's getting real yo

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                Last days of me being on this forum is coming closer. Good ish and how u know when on their main site they ain't post it lol
                Got email bro

Comment

Got email bro
                  What the hell they ain't email me? So that means u were selected. Bra I signed up 2nd day. What else the email say about when game drop. Does that mean u were selected for cbt??
                  Last edited by Charlie; 09-05-2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

What the hell they ain't email me? So that means u were selected. Bra I signed up 2nd day. What else the email say about when game drop. Does that mean u were selected for cbt??

Of course they want fs2 best sg's feedback.

Comment

Of course they want fs2 best sg's feedback.
                      U right I'll be there to surely give them feedback with my crew!!! Cuz I checked my spam folder and got he invite aye les goooo. Retro u got urs? FelixFS
                      Last edited by Charlie; 09-05-2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X