Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"So don't you be afraid of giants in your way, with God anything's possible.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So don't you be afraid of giants in your way, with God anything's possible.

"So don't you be afraid of giants in your way, you know that with God anything's possible.

So step into the fight here's right there by your side. The stone inside your hand might be small but watch the giants fall."

Glory to God!

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
      "So don't you be afraid of giants in your way, you know that with God anything's possible.

So step into the fight here's right there by your side. The stone inside your hand might be small but watch the giants fall."

God is my shield, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Soegiarto View Post

God is my shield, Amen.
        You're still the real MVP with these Lakers Suit coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post

You're still the real MVP with these Lakers Suit coming soon...
          Hmm... I hope, because gk implement it on oct, and publish extra design 1 per month, my submision is an extra, so...

Comment

GOD IS THE SECONDARY CHOICE. IF YOU HAVE ISSUES, STRUGGLES, PROBLEMS, ETC. WITH ANYTHING. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING!! A.k.a., having a girlfriend isn't the necessity for happiness. I've been through this field, and there are other things in this world, a lot actually, that can make you happy. Fs2 for example. Whatever you love in life, go for it, don't hesitate or doubt yourself. You will regret the decisions you make in the future. I man that failed, is better then the man that never tried. BE that man, and don't stop, but keep moving forward. Don't quit

DIE WITH.....memories.......

NOT........dreams....

Comment

Glory to God in the highest ✋✋✋☝

Comment

Thank Lord. Thank you for everything in my life. The good and bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons. Thank you thank you thank you Lord.

Glory to God

Comment

Glory to god he is almighty.

Comment

You're delusional SK. Allah is God not Jesus.

Comment

God loves you & I'm

Comment

Working...
                      X