Clear All

• September 26!!!

All my real Gs . We out cuz 3on3 Closed Beta drop!!! Aye

http://3on3.fsgames.com/news/announcement?id=4

KobeBlaise u late

Comment

You got me too busy focusing the tournament loool

Guess this is it.

Kobe's last run tomorrow in the final 4??

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
        You got me too busy focusing the tournament loool

Guess this is it.

Kobe's last run tomorrow in the final 4??

What's your psn??

FelixFS Retro

Comment

Played 3 hours tonight and boy is this game something else seriously lol. The ability to change your character after every play is just wild to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Retro View Post
            Played 3 hours tonight and boy is this game something else seriously lol. The ability to change your character after every play is just wild to me.

Do you think it's better than fs2? Lol

Comment

The game is too clunky.

Comment

Changing character system lowkey bothers the fuck outta me but it's still a fun game.

Comment

I know it's only cbt but the controls messed me up. Blocks and what not. But let's just f things up later retro. I msg u on psn. I'm trying shake the rust off & start showing no mercy to these cats.

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Do you think it's better than fs2? Lol
                    Cbt is better than fs2 alone because there are no hackers. You can't even compare the two. It's lil laggy now cuz its cbt but when everything is finished this wont even be a comparison. Plus it has couch mode and you can play with your psn friends cuz the game is FREE. So yeah

Comment

Man.. because of your post, it makes me want to try. 😂

Comment

Are you guys using a keyboard or controller to play this?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

Cbt is better than fs2 alone because there are no hackers. You can't even compare the two. It's lil laggy now cuz its cbt but when everything is finished this wont even be a comparison. Plus it has couch mode and you can play with your psn friends cuz the game is FREE. So yeah
                          Ah nice feedback. I'll have some more of my friends to give it a try. Unfortunately my brother has the ps4 so I'll also wait on his review

[PM]Kuzi

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Ah nice feedback. I'll have some more of my friends to give it a try. Unfortunately my brother has the ps4 so I'll also wait on his review

[PM]Kuzi
                            You and your bro can play it together that's benefit of the couch mode. I'm just glad I don't have to play a fs game with hackers no more.

Comment

Wow. That's not cool

Comment

Working...
                              X