Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make sure to VOTE tomorrow, it is your most important right as an American.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make sure to VOTE tomorrow, it is your most important right as an American.

Make sure to VOTE tomorrow, it is your most important right as an American.

I will personally be going around my neighborhood and reminding everybody, please remind everyone you know also.

Cant stump the Trump

Comment

THERE IS NO EXCUSE NOT TO VOTE. Write-in a candidate if you don't like them. Vote for God, vote for yourself, vote for your family, or someone you love, BUT DO NOT BE SILENT and let your voice go unheard.

Comment

Dude, the majority of FS players is either under 18 OR not a u.s. citizen.

Chill mang. lol

Comment

Originally posted by revenge View Post
          Cant stump the Trump
          You're from EU...

Comment

sir they can still tell someone to vote, why you say be quiet??

Comment

it doesnt matter who you vote for, it is just the illusion of choice. we are "voting" for the lesser of two evils. our lives are about to change drastically and the majority of the population is not prepared. "Presidents are selected not elected" -Freddy D Roosevelt. get right with God. 1 love

Comment

If trump wins my whole gfs family said they moving to canada 😂

Comment

Hillary won't be much better. Should me moving if either win.

Comment

If after seeing so much dodgy shit going around Hillary you still wanna vote for her I have no words.

Comment

i feel like if i vote for jill stein, im gonna get rounded up in the near future as a threat to America to dare vote for other than the two main candidates.
                      it sickens me how every exposure revolves around clinton or trump. i find this "go vote and be a proud american" as a fucking joke.

on another note, go vote to legalize marijuana
                      Last edited by yiyagiteller; 11-07-2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

4 MORE YEARS FOR OBAMA

Comment

The next president will be making a huge impact in that he/she will be deciding on several new supreme Court judges.

This reason alone is enough to vote for Hilary because Trump would most likely elect very conservative judges.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                            Dude, the majority of FS players is either under 18 OR not a u.s. citizen.

Chill mang. lol
                            LMFAO.

Got em coach.

Dude dont go around your neighborhood and tell people to vote.. That shit is mad annoying, some GROUP of people came to my door yesterday and tried to make me vote. I told them I was voting for Trump and shut the door. That shit is annoying bro.

Comment

Voting is stupid for my circumstances.

Ever hear of something called "gerrymandering"? Basically, the political party that won last time can draw the lines for the regions of the state for votes. As long as the population is somewhat equal, they can do whatever. They will intentionally make the other party have less regions that win, which will ensure their party wins. In truth, voting doesn't matter in my state of California, because even if there were more republican votes(in a place filled with minorities), the system is rigged for a Democratic win.

Only time it matters is if you are a big swing state, or if one candidate is absolutely horrible. Seeing as how we have a horrible selection, it doesn't do anything.

Most likely, Clinton will win. We will most likely go to war with Russia and Syria, with this "no fly zone" shit. Fallout 3 is perhaps gonna be real.

Comment

Working...
                              X