NBA finals prediction thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA finals prediction thread

Damn GSW and Cavs, back at it again with the 3rd finals in a row!

Comment below with what team you think is going to win, how many games the series will be, and your reason why.

I'll start. I'm picking warriors in 6.

While LBJ is playing his best basketball, and is clearly the best player in the league, the Warriors look super rested and full of energy. I think one of the reasons the warriors lost last year was because they looked plain tired and out of energy. This time around, the warriors look well rested, springy, and full of energy. Add KD to the equation and thats all she wrote.

lbj in game 4 warriors blew a 0 - 4 lead

Comment

Warriors are the favorite.

But the King can have something to say. Add kyrie with art of a and Kevin Love boards and this gonna be most epic matchup eva.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
        Warriors are the favorite.

But the King can have something to say. Add kyrie with art of a and Kevin Love boards and this gonna be most epic matchup eva.
        Who do you think is going to win?

Comment

Cavs in 6.

Because this man Lebron looks like he on a mission. If he pulls this one off MJ gonna be history. The new Goat gonna be LeBron.

Comment

Warriors in 7. They want to redeem themselves for going so hard in the regular season and choking in last year's game 7. Bron and Kyrie are gonna lead as usual, but I think the combo of KD, Curry and Klay will be too much star power to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
              Cavs in 6.

Because this man Lebron looks like he on a mission. If he pulls this one off MJ gonna be history. The new Goat gonna be LeBron.
              Na Lebron needs that 3 peat.

Comment

think it would reach 7 games and every game is gonna be bloody... Hmmmmmmm CAVS in 7

Comment

I got the cavs in 5. LeBron is just flat-out better than KD overall it's that simple lol no way in hell LeBron loses this finals. Klay Thompson will be carrying these guys offensively this series, while also having Kyrie lighting him up on the other end. Curry will never be a finals MVP

Comment

as long as no one becomes a harrison barnes this time around (cavs left him open on purpose and he literally missed every open shot), gsw should win. the problem is iggy is shooting 11% this playoff from the arc. if he shoots 11% in the finals, wont be good for gsw because i'm sure they'll repeat what they did last time. offence: attack the weakest defender with lebron (lebron vs curry), defence: leave the worst shooter and guard the rest (barnes, now iggy).

Comment

Clearly, a rematch from last year with addition of KD...I believe a redemption for the GSW.

GSW with the sweep. 4-0...OR maybe a 4-2 with some nights of bad shooting.

Having KD is huge, man...it's going to make Curry's life a whole lot easier to shoot now. He won't have to chuck face shots like last year (Not that he can't make those), but all his shots is going to be No-Mark shots.

Say LeBron defends KD, who got Curry? Dellavedova is gone. Okay, maybe Kyrie get Curry...then who get Klay?

Klay is the x-factor, this is where he shine.

GSW is coming off with a 12-0 start...if they win, I think they go down as the Greatest Team Of All Time.

Kobe said it to himself, there is no way to stop GSW's offense.

LeBron is gonna need hacks for this one.

if LeBron wins...that's gonna bump Kobe to #3 of all time. You know I don't want that to happen. Kobe being #2 is already devastating for me to cope that.

#MustBeatLEBRON!!!

EDIT: Don't sleep on Javale McGee aka 2017 NBA FINALS MVP! He's not dumb as he looks.

Last edited by KobeBlaise; 05-31-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Durant has that +96 long layup range. He can take two steps from the 3pt line and dunk it..

Comment

GSW in 6.

The reason?
                          This era is more small ball era, the reason is... NBA allow Zone Defense.

In MJ era, MJ is unstopable in 1 on 1.
                          That's why driver/post up player have more impact on the game, because they can run ISO all day long. If your opponent defender can't defend ISO, they are done.
                          Now you just can't do that more. That's why driver/post up player become so much worse in these days, NBA allow zone defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM_eCnTNt1Q

Mix it with handchecks, and this 2010 era is JUMPERS ERA. You can't 3, you just extinct.

GSW with KD in the stack, they just unstopable, they have easier time to drive in into the lane, because they draw defender out to perimeter, and destroy zone defense. Making everyone easier time to drive on the post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tACAq_DYuc

And the mental: They are hungry. KD doesn't have any ring, GSW lost last season. They just hungry for the onion chips.

IF Lebron somehow beat the GSW, then Kobe is #3. <-- gotta agree with this.
                          Don't sleep on Javale McGee aka 2017 NBA FINALS MVP! <-- wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel Soegiarto View Post
                            GSW in 6.

The reason?
                            This era is more small ball era, the reason is... NBA allow Zone Defense.

In MJ era, MJ is unstopable in 1 on 1.
                            That's why driver/post up player have more impact on the game, because they can run ISO all day long. If your opponent defender can't defend ISO, they are done.
                            Now you just can't do that more. That's why driver/post up player become so much worse in these days, NBA allow zone defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM_eCnTNt1Q

Mix it with handchecks, and this 2010 era is JUMPERS ERA. You can't 3, you just extinct.

GSW with KD in the stack, they just unstopable, they have easier time to drive in into the lane, because they draw defender out to perimeter, and destroy zone defense. Making everyone easier time to drive on the post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tACAq_DYuc

And the mental: They are hungry. KD doesn't have any ring, GSW lost last season. They just hungry for the onion chips.

IF Lebron somehow beat the GSW, then Kobe is #3. <-- gotta agree with this.
                            Don't sleep on Javale McGee aka 2017 NBA FINALS MVP! <-- wat?
                            Nice prediction and reasoning sir. Unfortunately, this ride has already started, it's too late to get on. In other words, you had to make your prediction before the series started.

Comment

Originally posted by KobeBlaise View Post
                              Clearly, a rematch from last year with addition of KD...I believe a redemption for the GSW.

GSW with the sweep. 4-0...OR maybe a 4-2 with some nights of bad shooting.

Having KD is huge, man...it's going to make Curry's life a whole lot easier to shoot now. He won't have to chuck face shots like last year (Not that he can't make those), but all his shots is going to be No-Mark shots.

Say LeBron defends KD, who got Curry? Dellavedova is gone. Okay, maybe Kyrie get Curry...then who get Klay?

Klay is the x-factor, this is where he shine.

GSW is coming off with a 12-0 start...if they win, I think they go down as the Greatest Team Of All Time.

Kobe said it to himself, there is no way to stop GSW's offense.

LeBron is gonna need hacks for this one.

if LeBron wins...that's gonna bump Kobe to #3 of all time. You know I don't want that to happen. Kobe being #2 is already devastating for me to cope that.

#MustBeatLEBRON!!!

EDIT: Don't sleep on Javale McGee aka 2017 NBA FINALS MVP! He's not dumb as he looks.
                              Called it...KLAY as x-factor & GSW going for the sweep?! Yup yup!

mcgee still mvp doe

#GOLDENDEMOCRACY!!

Comment

Working...
                              X