This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make things clear

For all of you people on the same forums, No, I do not hate any of you. There seems to be some kind of vibe going on where people think I am personally attacking them because I harbor ill feelings towards them. To be honest, I like the enviroment of this game and all the trash talk that goes on in the forums and in game. It provides me with laughs during work and out of work. I have been burned by you guys a fair number of times and I have burned a lot of you as well. I laugh at both and I really hope you guys are doing the same. If not, I am sorry if I have ruined any of your time. With that being said and my personal liking of the current state of game, let's discuss why I call people out and react the way I do.

The number one reason is that I truly do like the concept of this game an love the fun nature it has. I find it hillarious that their is no normal block for a dunk, but that your character has to literally go flying because he got knocked out. The game is goofy in a good way and it does have room for a competitive scene. With that being said, why are you all bashing new players by kicking them, using shout outs to personally assault them as well as golden bells? This game is already not designed very well with seperating seasoned players with new players and yall still want to act like your the biggest baddest person in the game. It doesn't stop there though, players such as myself and some of my friends play with just about any body. We teach them how to play the game and give them tips and advice, yet when some of you find me in game you call me and my friends trash when you are running full stacked with a crew of seasoned players. I don't take it personal but I do find it comical.

Another reason why I call people out is some of you have unrealistic post and terribly offensive ones at that. You complain at the world and say this game is trash because YOU decided to spend your money and roll at a chance to improve your character. Then when you don't get what you want you come to the forums to cry and say dumb crap like "f*** this game and all of you". Then why I call you out for being an idiot you get mad af at me and follow me around every post to attack me. I will admit the only thing that I should not be doing is responding to EVERY post. I acknowledge that fact, but it's too fun for me as well as entertaining to not to respond.

The last reason I call people out is because I believe people to not be dumb by nature. Despite the way I call people out and tell them how stupid they are, deep down I believe and know you are not. That's why when I see people purposely trying to sound "ghetto" and talking about how they will do this and that to you in game and real life, I step all over their shoes (you know damn well you are not going to do jack so just stop). I firmly believe you are better than that, I have actually noticed people getting better punctuation and spelling while arguing with me.

To summarize, yes I am a toxic person on these forums on the surface. But if you look at my recommendations (look at ChillWill's sticky thread), I do wish to improve this game and would like to see it grow. I probably won't stop responding to the negative people on these forums and will continue to call out lies and such so by all means feel free to keep coming at me. Just this time laugh a bit more and don't take things to heart. Peace.

​​​​P.S Yes I like anime, yes I talk to girls, yes I can play the game pretty well when I play with a stacked team just like any of you other seasoned players can.
    Last edited by Kukiko; 08-23-2017, 09:02 AM.

Tbh most of the people that trash talk others that are new/not as good as them are not good themselves, otherwise they wouldnt have to put others down to make themselves feel better. No reason to take their words to heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Syzera View Post
      Tbh most of the people that trash talk others that are new/not as good as them are not good themselves, otherwise they wouldnt have to put others down to make themselves feel better. No reason to take their words to heart.
      That's another reason why I call them out. Thanks for clarifying that, it's 100% accurate.

Comment

Screenshot the megaphones/golden bells aimed at bashing new players and post them into a Hall of Shame thread, where we can laugh at the retards DDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by FS Fosu View Post
          Screenshot the megaphones/golden bells aimed at bashing new players and post them into a Hall of Shame thread, where we can laugh at the retards DDDDDD
          Would be kind of funny. I'll start saving some of them up.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king
            type like a man, man.
            What does this even... nvm, I will continue to ignore your post till you talk to a girl. You provide no entertainment to any one unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

About your post and this topic.
              Bro you don't have to give them any reason on why you post so much. You also are free to talk to anyone as you please as long as you abide by forum rules of course.
              Some of these people will try and break you and be like "damn why does he post so much... or why does he reply even if it's not about him?"
              Personally you made some good points and some for which I would even say but a lot nicer lmao.

Everyone here once again can post opinions. Keep doing what your doing and post whatever you like. Don't let people ever tell you to shut it. I hate when people think they can control you that way. Irks me.
              Lmao
              hope you have a nice day sir

Comment

Originally posted by ChillWIll View Post

Bro you don't have to give them any reason on why you post so much. You also are free to talk to anyone as you please as long as you abide by forum rules of course.
                Some of these people will try and break you and be like "damn why does he post so much... or why does he reply even if it's not about him?"
                Personally you made some good points and some for which I would even say but a lot nicer lmao.

Everyone here once again can post opinions. Keep doing what your doing and post whatever you like. Don't let people ever tell you to shut it. I hate when people think they can control you that way. Irks me.
                Lmao
                hope you have a nice day sir
                Thanks, I just don't want people actually fuming over this irl. I find debating very entertaining and I do like this game. But I don't want people losing any sleep because of a post I made.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king
                  type like a man, man.
                  For once, I agree with you, David.

Comment

Thanks, I just don't want people actually fuming over this irl. I find debating very entertaining and I do like this game. But I don't want people losing any sleep because of a post I made.
                    I say this with caution. You have a lot of people of NA and other servers that when a little angry act like children or take it to far when trolling. The maturity of these people are beyond the crazy status sadly...
                    although this has happen -- very little of them have gotten better. (Trolling wise)

tbh it takes up so much energy to troll. Gotta find the attitude and right words. To allow someone to take up your time and for you to think about them to make a post on a game. --- rediculous lmao
                    thats my take

Comment

typical attention whore.. Nobdy gives a flying anime dik about you. Kukiko. Please go get a life. You uneducated no life fadeaway spamming sucky pg. You suck at this game. Don't be making posts like you are good at this game. You are not. You are worse than SK's dash. Hell, SK's at least a man of faith.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post
                        typical attention whore..Nobdy gives a flying anime dik about you. Kukiko. Please go get a life. You uneducated no life fadeaway spamming sucky pg. You suck at this game. Don't be making posts like you are good at this game. You are not. You are worse than SK's dash. Hell, SK's at least a man of faith.
                        The dude Kikiko aka Kami is so bored he in aLexa's discord crying about it. My god dude... Shut your bitching and whining and deal with it. Fuck.. It is FS not fkn minecraft. Grow a pair and if you got issues, deal with it.
                        Last edited by ShaqOneal; 08-23-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DIS0WNED View Post
                          typical attention whore.. Nobdy gives a flying anime dik about you. Kukiko. Please go get a life. You uneducated no life fadeaway spamming sucky pg. You suck at this game. Don't be making posts like you are good at this game. You are not. You are worse than SK's dash. Hell, SK's at least a man of faith.
                          My god, your ass must be relieved that your mouth is spitting out all of your s***. I don't even know where to begin so I'll keep it simple, keep losing and 1 day you might win. Practice makes perfect. Also please learn what you are talking about. You are extremely bad at the game, near Isaiah Thomas levels, and you both talk the same amount of trash.
                          Last edited by Kukiko; 08-23-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

The dude Kikiko aka Kami is so bored he in Lexy's discord crying about it. My god dude... Shut your bitching and whining and deal with it. Fuck.. It is FS not fkn minecraft. Grow a pair and if you got issues, deal with it.
                            Buddy, you're proving your autism. No where am I crying in the forum. No where am I bitching and whining. I am clearly stating. The only difference between FS and minecraft is that yo fat ass in on FS. They are both games my doggie. Now are you going to continue to ride lex's nuts till the end of time or are you gonna grow up like a big boy and move on?

Comment

Buddy, you're proving your autism. No where am I crying in the forum. No where am I bitching and whining. I am clearly stating. The only difference between FS and minecraft is that yo fat ass in on FS. They are both games my doggie. Now are you going to continue to ride lex's nuts till the end of time or are you gonna grow up like a big boy and move on?
                              Holy shit dude... Kami-Today at 9:30 AM

But in all honesty, people who play this game have no chill. I understand trash talk and I do it a lot. But people on the forums and this specific game start getting way to personal. If any of those people I have offended is here, please don't take it personal when I respond with a sarcastic and snarky remark. There is only 1 person I cannot stand though.
                              Don't get me wrong though, its the truth that im bored af at work for 5 hours a day at my desk so I am always responding on the forums

All you do is bitch and cry. You fucking cancerous prick. You are the definition of the trash. Get off the forums you punk bitch and go back to work. You are lucky I don't know where you work or I would call your boss and tell you how much company time you waste on the forums posting and arguing with people over a video game to get your ass fired.
                              Last edited by ShaqOneal; 08-23-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X