This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kukiko View Post

Buddy, you're proving how stupid I am by responding to something that is true. I crying in the forum. And I am bitching and whining. I am clearly stating my ineffectiveness to DO MY JOB. The only difference between FS and minecraft is that I suck at minecraft even more. They are both games I own. Now am I going to continue to be an attention whore and ride alexa's Discord and swallow his nuts till the end of time? or am I gonna grow up and do grown up shit, like MY FUCKING JOB?
    Could have not said it better myself, dog! Good job! You on the right path.. Acceptance is the 1st sign of maturity and accountability... Big words for ya? Google them!
    Last edited by ShaqOneal; 08-23-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaqOneal View Post

Holy shit dude... Kami-Today at 9:30 AM

But in all honesty, people who play this game have no chill. I understand trash talk and I do it a lot. But people on the forums and this specific game start getting way to personal. If any of those people I have offended is here, please don't take it personal when I respond with a sarcastic and snarky remark. There is only 1 person I cannot stand though.
      Don't get me wrong though, its the truth that im bored af at work for 5 hours a day at my desk so I am always responding on the forums

All you do is bitch and cry. You fucking cancerous prick. You are the definition of the trash. Get off the forums you punk bitch and go back to work. You are lucky I dont know where you work or I would call your boss and tell you how much company time you waste on the forums regarding a video game to get your ass fired.
      Again proving your A U T I S M. Let me spell it out for your broke brained ass. My work consist of me at my desk. Literally doing paperwork every now and then and monitoring other workers. I have more than ample time to be on my phone. Learn to read and you wouldn't appear as stupid as you are. Again nothing I have said is bitching and crying, that's all you do when you complain about hacks, even though you get shat on by randoms in game and get kicked by randoms because you suck in game. Now go back to flipping burgers you bum.

Comment

Could have not said it better myself, dog! Good job! You on the right path.. Acceptance is the 1st sign of maturity and accountability... Big words for ya? Google them!
        Failed attempt at trolling, you gotta first appear to have a brain before you attempt remarks with words larger than 7 letters. Try again fatty.

Comment

Again proving your A U T I S M. Let me spell it out for your broke brained ass. My work consist of me at my desk. Literally doing paperwork every now and then and monitoring other workers. I have more than ample time to be on my phone. Learn to read and you wouldn't appear as stupid as you are. Again nothing I have said is bitching and crying, that's all you do when you complain about hacks, even though you get shat on by randoms in game and get kicked by randoms because you suck in game. Now go back to flipping burgers you bum.
          lmfao, no facts and no truth to anything you say other than you are wasting companies time. You are a shit employee, and if you are SOOO busy monitoring employees, then you you should stop replying to everyones threads who are telling you that you get a life. You are pathetic and contridict yourself in every sentence or statement you type. We can all see right through you.

"learn to read" bla bla bla.. you in Alexas discord clearly calling for attention and wanting people to join your pathetic bitch parade.. Well you on your own, scrub! Get good..

Kami-Today at 8:41 AM

Forum war

Kami-Today at 8:42 AM

Have you not seen my post? Or people coming at me? Its pretty entertaining if you are bored

Stupid attention whore faggot! You lose and I win.. End of story
          Last edited by ShaqOneal; 08-23-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

lmfao, no facts and no truth to anything you say other than you are wasting companies time. You are a shit employee, and if you are SOOO busy monitoring employees, then you you should stop replying to everyones threads who are telling you that you get a life. You are pathetic and contridict yourself in every sentence or statement you type. We can all see right through you.

"learn to read" bla bla bla.. you in Alexas discord clearly calling for attention and wanting people to join your pathetic bitch parade.. Well you on your own, scrub! Get good..
            Kami-Today at 8:41 AM

Forum war Kami-Today at 8:42 AM

Have you not seen my post? Or people coming at me? Its pretty entertaining if you are bored

Stupid attention whore faggot! You lose and I win.. End of story
            Win what? The realization that you are retarded and that nothing you have posted made sense? I applaud you. True the attention is nice that idiot's like you provide. But im not being a whore with it nor a faggot. You still have not learned how to read so you have lost. Keep trying though, I'll give you an A for effort, you still haven't given up even while losing so keep trying.

Comment

Failed attempt at trolling, you gotta first appear to have a brain before you attempt remarks with words larger than 7 letters. Try again fatty.
              Fatty? Im neither unemplyed or fat. lol again you fail at everything you say.. this is my last reply to your stupidity.. Get back to work and dont let me find where you actually work, if you even actually have a job.. You just a child living at home pretending to be an adult. You are fucking pathetic... Stop asking your mother for her CC to support your no-lifing habits and get a job, you fuck.

Comment

Working...
              X