Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great is thy faithfulness, lord onto me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great is thy faithfulness, lord onto me.

Great is thy faithfulness, lord onto me.

You are the maker of the heavens, and you watch over this world. Hallelujah .

Comment

• Tonio~~~~~~
      Tonio~~~~~~ commented
      Editing a comment
      He is the maker of this earth as well, and he will come again in his glory bringing peace once and for all. Everyone repent and find God so that you too can have a place by his side.

Savior I come, quiet my storm.

Comment

• Tonio~~~~~~
      Tonio~~~~~~ commented
      Editing a comment
      You're not coming yet, your time will be decided by the Almighty. Nobody knows if you've earned a place on his side, not you, or your closest ones. However, if your soul is pure, so will your transition from this earth be. Stay strong.

Through the mystic skies. The star shines so bright.
    I see you flying way up high.

I'm just a human I cannot fly. I wonder if you know the glory to come. When a lion roars it makes a sound. When a sheep is sacrificed it saves the Earth.

Elènne - Kolibri (Original Mix)

Comment

• Tonio~~~~~~
      Tonio~~~~~~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful song, it truly encompasses the beauty of this world. Look around your surroundings, look up, not down. Embrace your environment. Look at the beauty god has presented you with. When you see something ugly, do not let your perception change. View the positives in it and say "Thanks be to God".

"I'm just a simple man, part of a bigger plan. Anything good in me comes from you, God."

Comment

• DIS0WNED
      DIS0WNED commented
      Editing a comment
      Your moms are sinners tho

• soldier king
      soldier king commented
      Editing a comment
      bless you child, may you find strength today to talk to a girl .

• Tonio~~~~~~
      Tonio~~~~~~ commented
      Editing a comment
      His mom might be a sinner, but aren't we all? So long as she has repented and found solace in God's grace then there is nothing to worry about. I will pray for you tonight before bed DIS0WNED. You may not care about these things right now, but I hope one day you realize just how important giving God love truly is.

can't stop faith.

Last edited by soldier king; 09-20-2017, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• Tonio~~~~~~
      Tonio~~~~~~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Worst trials are not meant to be overtaken at any given time, the solution will come once you evolve and grasp something from it. Turn your weaknesses into strength. Do not presume that you need to defeat your flaws, why not make them a good part of you instead?

Cmon let's get excited in the house of God today .

Comment

• Tonio~~~~~~
      Tonio~~~~~~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if people call you an idiot or say you're retarded, you are none of those things to God, both in life and the afterlife. Know that there is always someone there who accepts you.

Shouldn't she realize, you're the highest of the high?

Comment

• Lyzard
      Lyzard commented
      Editing a comment
      God isn't real.

• soldier king
      soldier king commented
      Editing a comment
      he's still with you child

• Tonio~~~~~~
      Tonio~~~~~~ commented
      Editing a comment
      Always say thanks be to God, regardless if fortune or misfortune happens. One day your beliefs will pay off.

This is true for everyone. Even the biggest atheists have some faith in them, otherwise they wouldn't be preoccupied so much with trying to prove a nonexistence of something they don't believe in. They want there to be God, they want all the good that comes with it, but they question it because we as humans question everything. They are no less human than us, and I'm sure one day the will find the true path.

Comment

Working...
    X