Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OFFICIAL] Gamekiss' LPA Selfie Challenge

Let's do this for a good cause.

The idea is to post a selfie of yourself with a doorknob in sight and then challenge somebody form this community to do the same within 24 hours or making a donation to the Little People of America Foundation http://www.lpaonline.org/

Here are some of the people who have posted theirs so far:

Tyler:

Blaise:

Jeriah:

Felix:

Fowl/Me:

I nominate Freddy bitch ass.You got 24 hours to post your selfie with a doorknob in sight or you gotta make a donation to the Little People Of America Foundation (LPA) http://www.lpaonline.org/

Comment

This man Jeriah looks like a clown with that fake G-Shock and weak ass Pokemon printed bucket hat.

Nigga look like he just got finished eating a school bus full of children and was burping in his track jacket.. or maybe he just trying to hide his crusty ass bubble lips looking like the woman from the episode of Spongebob on Karate Island.

Man chin go all the way to his belly or maybe that's his chest lmaooo.

Jeriah is ugly as hell tbh.. man hairline pushed back further than his graduation date, ol dumb failing ass nigga "I got a 0 in P.E. because I'm insecure about my body" yelling ass nigga.
      Man got his sister glasses on swear he was looking cute that day with his stiff ironing board ass pants, this nigga literally found some TANTS from Regular Show and bought them in real life.

Either this man ears long as shit, his head big as hell, or them glasses tight as fuck.. but ain't no way them glasses gonna sit up that high when his ear is below his eyeballs.

Knowing this fat ass nigga he was probably chewing some gummy worms in class hiding his mouth so nobody would see him eating and ask to share.

Comment

• Nevermind
        Nevermind commented
        Editing a comment
        Give this man a medal already

• Gatts
        Gatts commented
        Editing a comment
        DAMN LMAOOOO

Originally posted by * Adog - View Post
      This man Jeriah looks like a clown with that fake G-Shock and weak ass Pokemon printed bucket hat.

Nigga look like he just got finished eating a school bus full of children and was burping in his track jacket.. or maybe he just trying to hide his crusty ass bubble lips looking like the woman from the episode of Spongebob on Karate Island.

Jeriah is ugly as hell tbh.. man hairline pushed back further than his graduation date, ol dumb failing ass nigga "I got a 0 in P.E. because I'm insecure about my body" yelling ass nigga.
      Man got his sister glasses on swear he was looking cute that day with his stiff ironing board ass pants, this nigga literally found some TANTS from Regular Show and bought them in real life.

Either this man ears long as shit, his head big as hell, or them glasses tight as fuck.. but ain't no way them glasses gonna sit up that high when his ear is below his eyeballs.

Knowing this fat ass nigga he was probably chewing some gummy worms in class hiding his mouth so nobody would see him eating and ask to share.
      lol yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Comment

• This topic by ReaIPro has been deleted by [GM] Swift
        spam rant post

Originally posted by * Adog - View Post

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't fucking breathe

Comment

Working...
        X