Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles, tell us what University you attend.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles, tell us what University you attend.

Originally posted by ShotFake View Post
    I talk like that irl, probably why I GET PAID to attend one of the best universities in the country. You still think that is real? Rare was trollimg you caveman.
    Please elaborate.
    Are you talking about you got a scholarship to a University?

Or are you using Fasfa?
    Getting loans and around $3k every 3 months because your broke ass can't afford college on your own?

You do realize those are loans that you'll have to eventually pay back, right?

I'm eager to see what college you attend that PAYS YOU to attend there.
    Not to mention you proclaimed it to be "one of the best universities in the COUNTRY."

We're waiting.

Bruh...please for one second worry about...YOUR life. -face palm-

Comment

Na I have a couple of university grants =) UCSC.

Comment

"We are waiting." Nah it's just you waiting lmaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by * Adog - View Post

Please elaborate.
          Are you talking about you got a scholarship to a University?

Or are you using Fasfa?
          Getting loans and around $3k every 3 months because your broke ass can't afford college on your own?

You do realize those are loans that you'll have to eventually pay back, right?

I'm eager to see what college you attend that PAYS YOU to attend there.
          Not to mention you proclaimed it to be "one of the best universities in the COUNTRY."

We're waiting.
          This is what I wanted to know.... What's this alleged college you attend that pays you to go there? Not to mention it's one of the best in the country. Shit I'll transfer there right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PGSen View Post
            "We are waiting." Nah it's just you waiting lmaooooo
            No, I'm also waiting "lmaooooooo"

Comment

the dedication you guys have to other's lives on this forum when you don't have gf's is pretty ridiculous.

maybe you should go out tonight and stop "waiting" for life to come to you.

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
                maybe you should go out tonight and stop "waiting" for life to come to you.
                rekt .

Comment

Maybe you need to stop waiting for someone to buy your "Next gen" washing machines and go get a Job.

Comment

maybe you should achieve your own goals and stop dedicating your life to watching others

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                      Maybe you need to stop waiting for someone to buy your "Next gen" washing machines and go get a Job.
                      Kevin err, "Quan", will repond to any post with my name in it. I dont know what hes waiting for since I already answered Adogs question.

Comment

• This topic by ReaIPro has been deleted by [GM] Swift
                        spam rant post

LOL /10 char.

Kevin err, "Quan", will repond to any post with my name in it. I dont know what hes waiting for since I already answered Adogs question.
                        Shut up... "Kevin err, Quan" what are you attempting to be funny or something? I'm confused. Quan is clearly my IN GAME NAME you fucking dullard. I could ask you why the fuck you named your self "ShotFake" when your name is Charles but, I don't because it's dumb as fuck and beside the point. I won't respond to any post you make, I only respond to the posts you make when your head is on your ass, e.g., "east players stick to SG and SF." Seriously brah you are not important enough for ANYONE'S attention.

Comment

Shut up... "Kevin err, Quan" what are you attempting to be funny or something? I'm confused. Quan is clearly my IN GAME NAME you fucking dullard. I could ask you why the fuck you named your self "ShotFake" when your name is Charles but, I don't because it's dumb as fuck and beside the point. I won't respond to any post you make, I only respond to the posts you make when your head is on your ass, e.g., "east players stick to SG and SF." Seriously brah you are not important enough for ANYONE'S attention.
                          Not going tp read that but it seems your heated LOL

Comment

• This topic by ReaIPro has been deleted by [GM] Swift
                            spam rant post

Not going tp read that but it seems your heated LOL
                            "I go to one of the best universities in the country" but can't use you're and your correctly in sentences. And this institution pays YOU to go there? yeah very believable.
                          Working...
                          X