Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dear all DORKS playing the tournament at 1130 tonight. A letter by Soldier King.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear all DORKS playing the tournament at 1130 tonight. A letter by Soldier King.

Please read entire thing:

I will be doing the 32 girl challenge tonight in honor of you guys. I will talk to 32 girls for you guys or take 1 home whichever comes first.

OK, there are 32 teams playing in tournament tonight, I can bet that each team including subs has one person who doesn't have a gf (or 2 on 1 team to make up for it), but would gladly give up his saturday night (and likely his entire weekend) and be satisfied being alone for another week.

You guys are dorks and need to talk to a beautiful woman and Saturday night/ Friday Night are one the best nights to go out. The girl of your dreams is waiting for you.

In conclusion, I would have stayed in too if I had 500 crew exp so who cares what I really have to say :P :P :P.

Sincerely,
    Soldier King

sir how u gonna talk to 32 girls?

you dont even have 10 t shirts.

Comment

Dam you're mad af you can't play in the tourney... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post

OK, there are 32 teams playing in tournament tonight, I can bet that each team including subs has one person who doesn't have a gf (or 2 on 1 team to make up for it), but would gladly give up his saturday night (and likely his entire weekend) and be satisfied being alone for another week.
        So let me get this straight, you're calling other people dorks for not having a girlfriend and staying home on a saturday night to play FS, yet you have NEVER had a girlfriend and you would of stayed home too if you were let in the tournament.

Stop being a fucking hypocrite.

Comment

na I call them a dork for not trying, not for not having gfs. If you're shooting and the shots don't fall then np, but if you just stand there on the side, how can you make a shot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by soldier king View Post
              na I call them a dork for not trying, not for not having gfs. If you're shooting and the shots don't fall then np, but if you just stand there on the side, how can you make a shot.
              So you don't find it sad that you actually DO TRY to get girls and don't even manage to get any bitches, yet you're over here criticizing dudes for not trying? Why don't you worry about yourself?

Comment

trying is never failing

Comment

• This topic by ReaIPro has been deleted by [GM] Swift
                  spam rant post

Your calling people dorks because you cant play in the tournament? Seeing as if you were able to play in this tournament you'd be right there along with these "dorks" wasting your life on this game..lets be honest, you won't talk to any girls because you dont have a place to take them home too.

Nah he means he going to get rejected 32 times

Comment

No, he doesn't talk to any girls because they're afraid his beard will attack them.

Comment

Working...
                    X