Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please send us a ticket rather than posting this on the forum.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please send us a ticket rather than posting this on the forum.

Every single person in the community will agree with me that the following players are speed hacking, and there are numerous videos proving it.

-Goon
    -Thekk~

By allowing these hackers to continue to play, in-turn you're letting the community know that it's okay to hack. You no longer have to buy gkash, you just have find a way to bypass hack-shield and run Cheat Engine's speed hack.

I implore you, if you do not want to repeat what happened in FreeStyle 1, where all the players quit due to wide spread hack release, ban these players before they teach more of the community how to bypass hack-shield.

*Note* I apologize to the community for not recognizing these players were hacking during tournament, I admittedly wasn't watching most games and didn't realize they were hacking until I got to see the replay files days after the tournament. The entire community was very angry at me for siding with the GM's without having watched the videos, and now I understand why. Now I am trying to do everything I can do get the developers to ban these individuals.

The Evidence -

IGN - Goon

In the following video of Goon, rebounding in tournament he consistently does the impossible using a speed hack program (Cheat Engine) I have max rebound attribute and I've spent many hours in Free Court with the best players in game, trying to "Power Rebound" high bounce arcs that Goon did, and it's indeed impossible, unless using a speedhack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVzS1qg_n0o

IGN - Thekk~

In the following video, the ball's height was at the head of a player when Thekk~ caught the dive. The only way to catch a dive that high, is by seeing it hit the ground before everyone else, the only way that's possible is by speed hacking. PLEASE GM'S LOG IN AND TRY TO DIVE THE BALL THAT HIGH YOURSELF DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT! It is indeed impossible without a speedhack program.

http://www.4shared.com/video/SHUaRKE...hack_dive.html

The community can speed things up by copy pasting everything from "The Evidence" in a ticket to the GM's to report these hackers. I have already used all my sources to get them to ban these players, and they have refused, and continued to delete my threads, to pretend the problem doesn't exist.

gm said we need to send them hacks.

like my comment bro

Comment

Ban these hackers or I won't buy anymore gkash.

Comment

Comment

Comment

@Milks

I did my part, sent in a ticket.

http://i.imgur.com/VU2oFqm.jpg

Hope everyone else does the same or this game will end up like FS1

@Trifecta Please do not delete this thread, as much work as I've done for you guys, that's the least you can do!

Comment

Comment

Ban these hackers or I will continue not buying gkash.

Comment

If no gm you ban them huh?

Comment

Thanks guys, keep it up, lets not waste all the money we spent on this game for it to die due to hackers. Like FS1.

Comment

"I can power rebound high bounces just like that." - MikeCool

At least you finally woke up from that dream.

Comment

Ban these hackers or I won't buy anymore GKash. -PeteMaravich

Comment

Hey why won't you let them do a stream. It could normal on their end

Comment

Um no, by banning them they would expose them selves as developers who're willing to dig deeper to go over the evidence of a speed hack. Try to keep this thread a bit more mature, so the GM's actually give it a second glance. All that insulting and cursing isn't going to accomplish anything or make your points seem more valid but quite the contrary.

Comment

It's funny tbh.. how are we suppose to send in hacks that we don't even have.

That's the GM's gateway to let the hackers run free.
                              "If you can't give us the hack tool, they aren't using hacks."

It always has to be that 1 person (Goon) who has hacks then spreads it around (Thekk).
                              Eventually his whole crew will start abusing just because they'll buy hella gkash.

Mean has been a notorious gkash buyer and he's put in more money on this game than the OP chinks combined.

Comment

Working...
                              X