Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Val, great guide you got there. You could add the addition of the newest SPC's that came out (Lyn and Sunny) and their benefits, just a suggestion .
    Anyhow, I would like to ask you about my PG stats also. Is there anything I should change and focus on more?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuZi View Post
      Hey Val, great guide you got there. You could add the addition of the newest SPC's that came out (Lyn and Sunny) and their benefits, just a suggestion .
      Anyhow, I would like to ask you about my PG stats also. Is there anything I should change and focus on more?

It seems fine to me rly

U seem to have an array of balanced out stats, which sets you apart already from other PGs, who focus on certain stats, such as all speed and steal, or all long layup.

Stamina doesn't rly need to be that high (even 180 is enough to play well), but thats okay, you will still have an advantage over other pgs because of that high stamina.

Speed could be higher, but since u have stam you could make up for that honestly.

Overall, its not a bad build, so stick with it! ^_^

And i will add the SPCs when I get back from work.

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh I remember using this for my goku pg. but no there is no need. You should make dg guide lol

Comment

• Hi! I was just wondering if I should change anything around here, my deck isn't done yet, I want 12 of everything and I need to change my sub attributes on 2 of the cards. Are my attributes decent? What should I change? Also, what toy should I use?
          Last edited by Close1; 01-09-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Close1 View Post
            Hi! I was just wondering if I should change anything around here, my deck isn't done yet, I want 12 of everything and I need to change my sub attributes on 2 of the cards. Are my attributes decent? What should I change? Also, what toy should I use?

IN PIE WE TRUST!
            Cards are ok sir besides the offense, u can reduce your steal by like 10 honestly, and add more to speed. Alot of steal is good, but 200 is beast already, seeing as i usually run way below 200, that being 168-180

add like 2 middle shot if possible for that 150 mid shot, but yea speed is important imo, add a little more of that for like 215 maybe?.

Comment

• ty Valioa
              but i want ask something why PG need Tussle? iam see in your youtube , but u no discription about Tussle for pg
              iam up tuslle in my pg but my crew team laugh me , please answer

Thank you
              iam from Asia

Comment

• thank you
                but i want ask something why PG need Tussle? iam see in your youtube , but u no discription about Tussle for pg

Thank you
                iam from Asia

Comment

• Originally posted by akont23 View Post
                  ty Valioa

Thank you
                  iam from Asia
                  As a PG, Tussle is needed for bumping/facing up opponents... and face up intercepts http://forums.gamekiss.com/forum/fre...utes-in-detail

Character collision angle is the angle in which your character makes contact with another player. This is not RANGE, this is angle... do not expect to get bumps from FAR away, expect them to be done from the side more often, or more diagonally.

Centers have the most tussle in the game, so they have the best face up/bumping ability hands down...

Try playing a Center and help your teammates by bumping their mark, you will see what I mean.
                  Last edited by Valioa; 12-01-2016, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Hi dbll nice commend , iam fans to you , can you post you real att guide in here!? Iam see in you tube , but i need your att guid in now your playing , just screen shoot its ok

Sorry my english so bad

Comment

• Hi Valioa ! So I got a non spc pg and its shrewd so how many points should I add in my 3pt,Steal,pass,Block,longlayup,Speed,Stamina
                      Thank you

Comment

• Hi vall , how much att steal i need for do like your video korea ? 200 att is good? And how much speed i need to?

Already my pg have 176 att steal and 201 speed
                        I want be Thief Pg in asia

Pls fast resp

Comment

• Originally posted by akont23 View Post
                          Hi vall , how much att steal i need for do like your video korea ? 200 att is good? And how much speed i need to?

Already my pg have 176 att steal and 201 speed
                          I want be Thief Pg in asia

Pls fast resp
                          High steal is good, but it is not needed... u can live off of 170 steal, 200 is kinda overboard, but is useful.

Speed is way more important than steal, so focus on that as well.

Comment

• Hi again valioa , How to predict pointer drive or move , hard to do bumping . Do you have trick for mark

Please fast resp

Comment

• Originally posted by Close1
                              what do you think about this val?

I see no problems here, good job

Comment

• Which one of these cards should i use

Comment

Working...
                                X