Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see your new attributes distribution has even more in tussle. So do you think tussle is good on a PG? What scenarios would it help you in? Thanks.

Comment

• Valioa
      Valioa commented
      Editing a comment
      Your steal is fine now lol, too op in fact, mines is only like 170 lol

• cvax
      cvax commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha. How do you like your 120 rebounds? Do you actually feel like you can get some balls? I'm debating whether to put my remaining pts into rebound or just into shooting. I feel like no matter how many points I put into shooting, I'm still going to miss a lot compared to SF/SGs.

• cvax
      cvax commented
      Editing a comment
      I tried playing you at the Bruh tryouts yesterday :[ had the wrong skills activated cause I had some dribble ones from experimentation on :[
      Looking forward to your playmaking videos as that is what I need the most help with nowadays! Thanks!

Updated PG Playmaking/Setting Plays, will eventually add videos once I figure out what replays/korean gameplay/My own recordings that I want to add.

Comment

Boooo, u suck *-throws soda can at Valioa's face-*

Comment

Would u get steal motion over steal on your rare toy? Which one is better?

Comment

• Valioa
          Valioa commented
          Editing a comment
          Steal motion increases the speed of the steal, Steal attribute increases rate of steal, steal speed and what not.

Difference between steal motion and steal att. is that steal att. doesnt give as much motion as steal motion would.

In my opinion, I would go with steal, for higher chances to steal the ball.

• kevzz01
          kevzz01 commented
          Editing a comment
          But would u recommend getting steal motion over steal attribute?

I'm always think that Diving Catch&Pass can't be intercepted (Very fast pass + don't know it's overhead pass or middle pass)
        This Match just proof me that I'm wrong ;A; But It's just like ball warp into his hand lol(@ 0.12s).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYOhh_P5htA

Comment

• Valioa
          Valioa commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, it can be intercepted. I have had my dive pass intercepted a few times when I recklessly used it haha.

The korean player in red in that youtube video, what would you say his stats are if you had to give an estimate?

Comment

• Valioa
          Valioa commented
          Editing a comment
          most likely a high amount of steal, speed, stamina, and 3pt. That is the usual stats for PGs in Korea.

val do you think it will have a large difference if you have MAX speed vs 215 common speed ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yazjlz View Post
          val do you think it will have a large difference if you have MAX speed vs 215 common speed ?

Sir, not many PGs even have 215 speed, and also, 215 is amazingly fast as is.

200 speed is recommended if your not trying to speed too much on speed att.

you don't really need to Max speed all that much because there are more important stats that are worth.

Comment

guys do not read this this guide is so wrong and useless

Comment

i know how tussle works on C/PF/SF but im curious how it works on PG/SG ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yazjlz View Post
                i know how tussle works on C/PF/SF but im curious how it works on PG/SG ?

Who knows? ;3

Thats what experimenting is for ^^

Comment

UPDATEEEEEE!!!!

Updated the Stealing Basic/Advanced Techniques Section.

Comment

im kinda new to fs2, im currently lvl 36 pg, ive read somewhere that tussle stat reduces opponents chance to hit the shot, so does this mean that the higher tussle you got makes it easier to defend sg? coz you dont have to block just face up and chances of missing increases, i dunno if its placebo effect or it does work but when im with other sg or pg on low lvls, most of them dont have tussle and they got shot on, while if i switch, people miss more often, not all the time but more often, can someone clarify this? thnx

Comment

Originally posted by tonkits View Post
                      im kinda new to fs2, im currently lvl 36 pg, ive read somewhere that tussle stat reduces opponents chance to hit the shot, so does this mean that the higher tussle you got makes it easier to defend sg? coz you dont have to block just face up and chances of missing increases, i dunno if its placebo effect or it does work but when im with other sg or pg on low lvls, most of them dont have tussle and they got shot on, while if i switch, people miss more often, not all the time but more often, can someone clarify this? thnx

Eh I feel that it is your choice to add whatever you wish, especially if you wanna experiment on the matter. But most PGs do not even need to have tussle because there are more important stats out there ( speed, Stamina, Steal, 3pt). Adding a little block is better than tussle in my opinion.

Comment

UPDATED Playmaking Section ( Pillar Video Out SOONNNNNN, its rendering atm),

UPDATED ATTRIBUTES SECTION BECAUSE I AM a Shrewd Type PG now, So I based the attributes with a new pic and info.

Comment

Working...
                        X