• Show
Clear All

• Sup, what's your current build ?

Comment

• build your own according to your needs

Comment

• Originally posted by swordstars1 View Post
        Sup, what's your current build ?
        I main speed right now, with above average middle shot, decent 3pt, decent stamina, sub par steal, decent tussle, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valioa View Post

I main speed right now, with above average middle shot, decent 3pt, decent stamina, sub par steal, decent tussle, etc.

Any spots open in Bruh?

Comment

• Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post

Any spots open in Bruh?

Im not the leader or any manager there, so you are gonna have to message Eye See You on forums for information about getting in...

​Also swordstars1, Here is my latest build, the other one is outdated:

Comment

Im not the leader or any manager there, so you are gonna have to message Eye See You on forums for information about getting in...

Thanks for the info Val.

Comment

• thats not that much

Comment

241 speed holy molly! I got 225 with+12 move speed. Any thoughts with ur speed? Wanna try 235 if its worth?

Comment

• Originally posted by IncognitoXV View Post

241 speed holy molly! I got 225 with+12 move speed. Any thoughts with ur speed? Wanna try 235 if its worth?

I changed to balanced type, so my speed is down to 235 anyway. the reason speed is great is because it gives you the ability to get back on defense that much more when dealing with close quarters face up game. Meaning you can catch up to them fast PGs.

Comment

• are u in the enlightened discord?

Comment

• Hi Valioa.
                        I have been following your guide for a long time, and it was very useful and it helped me a lot. However, i was struggling hard so far when I choose to main speed and pass (literally support role). The problem is that sometimes my teammate cannot score when i give them the ball, and i have a hard time to block other shots because of the shrewd type.Here are my stats and cards, hope y can give me some advices ). I plan to create a clara pg in the future )

Comment

• Originally posted by KiritoAS View Post
                          Hi Valioa.
                          I have been following your guide for a long time, and it was very useful and it helped me a lot. However, i was struggling hard so far when I choose to main speed and pass (literally support role). The problem is that sometimes my teammate cannot score when i give them the ball, and i have a hard time to block other shots because of the shrewd type.Here are my stats and cards, hope y can give me some advices ). I plan to create a clara pg in the future )

Get your block to 90, that will help.

You can reduce the speed a bit to 200 for now, no need to force your speed stat to be super high.

Add more middle shot, its a good back up scoring move.

You have plenty of points to get some clothing in the shop, also buying attributes for them, which are in game points.

Your Stamina is fine.

You can also reduce the pass stat to 180 honestly.

#InPieWeTrust

#CreateTheFuture

Comment

• Should do a SF's guide.

Comment

Get your block to 90, that will help.

You can reduce the speed a bit to 200 for now, no need to force your speed stat to be super high.

Add more middle shot, its a good back up scoring move.

You have plenty of points to get some clothing in the shop, also buying attributes for them, which are in game points.

Your Stamina is fine.

You can also reduce the pass stat to 180 honestly.

#InPieWeTrust

#CreateTheFuture
                              Trying your build so far, it worked quite well. Thanks for the advice, it helped me a lot !

Comment

• UPDATE: ADDED FACE UP TIPS AND TRICKS TO THE ADVANCED STEALING TECHNIQUES SECTION!

Comment

Working...
                                X