X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very well done, best formatted guides.

Comment

I don't understand, why me can't box-out or push them other PF's/C? Even if I'm in front of them they could still push me ?
      My tussle is max I got 255 tussle with SP 1 and clothes +10 tussle.

Comment

Originally posted by Namekian View Post
        I don't understand, why me can't box-out or push them other PF's/C? Even if I'm in front of them they could still push me ?
        My tussle is max I got 255 tussle with SP 1 and clothes +10 tussle.

Box-out works as a priority system based on who clicks it first and positioning. The person to activate box-out the earliest will be able to push person around, and the person pushing from the inside to out will have a stronger push than the person pushing from the back. Tussle will help you push the person further but if you're not boxing out first, you will still find yourself in a bad position regardless of how high your tussle is.

Comment

Thank you sir Zyd
          You one of the reason why I chose to play Center position. I always watch yo YouTube vids and stream. I hope you stay humble sir and keep helping noobies like me.
          God Bless you sir, I love you Zyd

Comment

Nice guide! Useful for any player.
            But I have a question: what attribute affects on post dribble shots? For example Backward Two Step - after move you can perform special animated shot (layup or dunk) so what affects on it? Layup/Dunk (if so what type? long or short?) attribute respectively or Post shot attribute?
            Last edited by Pigeon37; 02-29-2016, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Million dollar question, what are the attributes for Swingman?

Comment

Zydrunas For Long Dunk sub attributes I believe you forgot to add Long Dunk range^

Comment

Originally posted by rotimix3 View Post
                  Zydrunas For Long Dunk sub attributes I believe you forgot to add Long Dunk range^
                  Hi, long dunk range is not affected by the long dunk stat. Long dunk increases the success and likelihood for a long dunk to activate, but it does not increase the range. Seems counter intuitive but long layup increases range.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

Many people believe that height makes it harder to be blocked. The release point of the shot is higher and therefore the opponent must be closer or have high enough block attribute to block it.
                    About the height.
                    I wonder if the shoes that makes player taller (especially High Heels LOL) would make it harder to block?
                    Last edited by dimartyno; 03-22-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

This is awesome! I am a pretty new player and I can take all the help I can get Thanks for the hard work on this.

Comment

good read thanks!

Comment

I must say, this should be Pinned. Nice way of describing each attribute. A+

Comment

Working...
                          X