Do You Need Baseball Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Need Baseball Help?

Are you a PG who struggle with Baseballs? Have you been down in the dirt, constantly wondering why you can't hit the green meter? In clutch moments when the last second and you look for that open man who's too far for a regular chest pass, so you baseball and ends up fumbling in your teammates hands?

Well you need Corners/Cardio baseball help. Message me for 1 on 1 training for baseball tips, questions, when to baseball, etc. I'm usually on Most days, so feel free to contact me on Freestyle 2 Streetball for the PERFECT advice on the Baseball Skill. It may be hard for some, but with the right mind set YOU can become the best baseball Passer Freestyle 2 Streetball community has ever seen. Remember Contact me Corners/Cardio

Originally posted by Cardio View Post
    Are you a PG who struggle with Baseballs? Have you been down in the dirt, constantly wondering why you can't hit the green meter? In clutch moments when the last second and you look for that open man who's too far for a regular chest pass, so you baseball and ends up fumbling in your teammates hands?

Well you need Corners/Cardio baseball help. Message me for 1 on 1 training for baseball tips, questions, when to baseball, etc. I'm usually on Most days, so feel free to contact me on Freestyle 2 Streetball for the PERFECT advice on the Baseball Skill. It may be hard for some, but with the right mind set YOU can become the best baseball Passer Freestyle 2 Streetball community has ever seen. Remember Contact me Corners/Cardio
    I need one. But i have a trash loptop i think its one factor too

Comment

I need to sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by echeleon View Post

I need one. But i have a trash loptop i think its one factor too
        It might be, do you tend on lagging during the baseball aka (meter) because if so that maybe a possibility of why you miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Couse View Post
          I need to sign up.
          I GOT YOU FAM a good 10 minute session You be so pro you'll want to main pg. There is just no hope for Zyd he needa delete his pg tbh

Comment

I GOT YOU FAM a good 10 minute session You be so pro you'll want to main pg. There is just no hope for Zyd he needa delete his pg tbh
            Lol zyd is a lost cause. Rip zru

Comment

Zru taught Corners how to baseball.

Comment

can't bb and didn't get sp4. yea agree

Comment

Teach me how to be a good PF

Comment

It might be, do you tend on lagging during the baseball aka (meter) because if so that maybe a possibility of why you miss.
                    35-45fps life. I play in asia what time do you usually go online so i can go to NA server

Comment

I play in korea

Comment

Just be a POWER PG and add pts to pass to increase baseball pass meter

Comment

Originally posted by Bengi View Post
                          Just be a POWER PG and add pts to pass to increase baseball pass meter
                          or just master baseball pass through hard work and training lol

The more u practice, the better you will get, regardless of meter size.

I have trained without the meter, have a ton of experience baseball passing in tournies and just casual games, barely missing a baseball pass (only miss because of lag spike mess honestly...)

Comment

sign me up i need to learn how to baseball on pf

Comment

Working...
                            X