Help with attributes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with attributes

Yo, looking for some advice with bigman attributes, I was thinking about putting another 5 into rebound but with my ping being 25-30 should I stick with what I have?

I was also considering using a training reset to get the layup and some tussle back to put into speed but again i'm not sure what's best, when i play against high level PF's they seem fast as fuck and it feels like I can barely keep up, any advice will help ty.

i think is good stat im not expert in pf but i think u need speed and stam repet im not expert in pf
    but if if u want ther is a simulator of wat type of character u want http://www.kotenarokgamer.com/freest...at-calculator/ is almost perfect the the simulator
    Last edited by LBX_MASTER; 07-02-2016, 04:19 PM.

Comment

see ya in major my sg coming joebryant

Comment

I love PF, its probably my most played position, here are some of my own opinions that may help you....

1: 25-30 Ping is quite good for a big, the lower your ping the less you have to worry about your tussle and getting perfect boxouts over C's and other Strong PF's. With this being said I would say that 1 bar is usually enough for most PF's with below 40 ping but I take 2 because sometimes because there are SG's/SF's that I must switch to that I don't want to jump for at times, so the 2 bars help. (so I think that with your 25-30 ping 1 tussle bar should work fine)

2: I like your stats, if you want to be faster then adding one more bar in speed wont hurt (I recently made another PF and am giving her 2 bars so that she can rotate, stutter step, etc faster than my other PF who isn't as fast). And adding 3 bars of long layup will make you quite offensive but having that block will make up for it.

3: PF is a very versatile position, in the end, whatever stats you choose just be sure to check that it covers your own playstyle because you don't want to put 2 bars in 3PT and have an SP5 set and not shoot your open 3's, haha. GL and be sure to ask any follow up questions if you have any.
        Last edited by Okonomiyaki; 07-04-2016, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks for that website LBX it's very helpful.

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki View Post
          I love PF, its probably my most played position, here are some of my own opinions that may help you....

1: 25-30 Ping is quite good for a big, the lower your ping the less you have to worry about your tussle and getting perfect boxouts over C's and other Strong PF's. With this being said I would say that 1 bar is usually enough for most PF's with below 40 ping but I take 2 because sometimes because there are SG's/SF's that I must switch to that I don't want to jump for at times, so the 2 bars help. (so I think that with your 25-30 ping 1 tussle bar should work fine)

2: I like your stats, if you want to be faster then adding one more bar in speed wont hurt (I recently made another PF and am giving her 2 bars so that she can rotate, stutter step, etc faster than my other PF who isn't as fast). And adding 3 bars of long layup will make you quite offensive but having that block will make up for it.

3: PF is a very versatile position, in the end, whatever stats you choose just be sure to check that it covers your own playstyle because you don't want to put 2 bars in 3PT and have an SP5 set and not shoot your open 3's, haha. GL and be sure to ask any follow up questions if you have any.
          Thanks for the info, I also love PF! I think i'll probably do what you said and remove a bar of tussle and put it into speed, I actually forgot I had tussle on one of my cards too so it definitely makes sense to make the change. Then i guess with the remaining points to lvl 50 i'll either get another line of block or maybe rebound and some points in mid shot/3 point but I guess it wouldn't be that good unless I went shrewd? I'll probably pass on any offensive stats at the moment or at least till I find a crew so I can focus on playstyles like ISO and stuff. I currently only play by myself with other randoms so just being a main big is probably better for now.

Speaking of cards, these are mine. I think I got lucky but I would much prefer an SP set with block. Also i've got no idea what the sub stats are like, I dont even know what Long range : range even means lol but I guess the box out speed is nice, i'll start upgrading them once i've finished with the rare zombie toy. Thanks again for the response.

Comment

spends life saving for a sp deck

Comment

Sounds like a good idea tbh

Comment

-15 points from tussle, +15 points on speed.
                rest on midshot then long layup as you level imo.

is that 32 points remaining? 20 on midshot, 12 more on long layup.

i think thats a better trade off than spending 21 points on +3 blk.
                Last edited by yiyagiteller; 07-05-2016, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Purix View Post
                  Thanks for that website LBX it's very helpful.

Thanks for the info, I also love PF! I think i'll probably do what you said and remove a bar of tussle and put it into speed, I actually forgot I had tussle on one of my cards too so it definitely makes sense to make the change. Then i guess with the remaining points to lvl 50 i'll either get another line of block or maybe rebound and some points in mid shot/3 point but I guess it wouldn't be that good unless I went shrewd? I'll probably pass on any offensive stats at the moment or at least till I find a crew so I can focus on playstyles like ISO and stuff. I currently only play by myself with other randoms so just being a main big is probably better for now.

Speaking of cards, these are mine. I think I got lucky but I would much prefer an SP set with block. Also i've got no idea what the sub stats are like, I dont even know what Long range : range even means lol but I guess the box out speed is nice, i'll start upgrading them once i've finished with the rare zombie toy. Thanks again for the response.

No problem! 😄 "Long Range" either seems like how far you can shoot or the range of your dunks. "Range of your dunks" seems more reasonable though imo but still not sure.

Comment

how much money u spend for sp deck

Comment

Originally posted by Okonomiyaki View Post

No problem! 😄 "Long Range" either seems like how far you can shoot or the range of your dunks. "Range of your dunks" seems more reasonable though imo but still not sure.
                      I think long range deals with 3 pointers and how far you can be from the 3 point line without your success rate being affected.

Comment

Originally posted by enyiga View Post
                        I think long range deals with 3 pointers and how far you can be from the 3 point line without your success rate being affected.
                        Yea thats definitely a possible function. Dont worry to much about it though (it shouldn't affect your gameplay to much).

Comment

long range helps

Comment

Originally posted by W3BGL3D View Post
                            how much money u spend for sp deck
                            lol not gonna spend any money for sp deck i already know that isn't worth

Originally posted by yiyagiteller View Post
                            -15 points from tussle, +15 points on speed.
                            rest on midshot then long layup as you level imo.

is that 32 points remaining? 20 on midshot, 12 more on long layup.

i think thats a better trade off than spending 21 points on +3 blk.
                            Yeah this is what i'm gonna do, thanks for the help guys

Comment

Originally posted by Purix View Post

lol not gonna spend any money for sp deck i already know that isn't worth

Yeah this is what i'm gonna do, thanks for the help guys
                              i spend 10$ got sp2 on sg lol

Comment

Working...
                              X