Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basic principle of iso

im learn now iso but idk if im play correct iso
    when almots under the basket i see 2 late the pf sg sf or pg open for free 3
    ik wat iso is 1vs1 but somtime well i put nervous when i see a pf almost in my face or the pg so i pass fast the ball to the other player for make the free 3 or 2
    but really i want to learn more of iso so that why i want to hear the basic principle of iso

that the skill wat i use normal in game and att in my charcter now shw sw

idk if change the skills for example:
    skills wat i preffer: quick jump, behind the back, v-cut, non-stop, kill pass, double cluth, euro step, drive&cut, mid focus, sp 3pts+ , manual block and drive&post.
    somtime: pick&move, slide hope step, pull up jumper, drive fake, away screen move, tripping prevention, two steps, quick changes, fade away, box out(only if no pf c or ct), sp boxout.
    never i use: all of dunks, shot fake drive, jab step, post up combo, turn around fade away, scope shot, spin move layup, fancy drive

skill for dash i try to learn same but i think wat the first option but with pick & move, away screen move (important ik), v-cut.
    for pillar i think : euro step, manual layup, behind the back, side hope step, pull up jump.

(dash and pillar is apart)

well that all oh almost forget the cards i forget take a pic of the cards but is
    offc def talent
    halloween night ver pro sp4 toy edition best guard
    3pts att steal mid shot

i forget how many stars have the cards (sorry)

well that all thx for replay.
Working...
X