Any guides for upgrading cards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guides for upgrading cards?

I have been stashing boat loads of extra cards, prisms, sub-att changers and the like. I want to upgrade some of my cards but I don't want to mess up the good ones I currently have. Any advice?

Use prisms, because there is no risk, and the percentage is already low. Just try to use them on already good cards, in case they actually work.

Comment

i tried using legend pro cards to upgrade, after wasting about 3 of them i never tried again. (i also tried rookie legends, fusion legend card but these do not yield higher % either. also lack of cards so just whatever i have)
      i used normal and magic cards to upgrade and a lot of points, i'd guess somewhere around 300k to 400k to fully upgrade one card. never did them in one sitting and spent 100k at a time. yesterday i spent 84k to get a card from 6/8 to 8/8. luck is involved as all things fs2.
      Last edited by yiyagiteller; 11-01-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

I have tried to upgrade cards for 10 of characters (mine and my friend's).
        My experience is you need at least 200k to upgrade 1 set sp card. In most case, you will need 30k-40k.
        First, use rare cards for +7 to +10 (you will need to success like 6-7 times). There is a certain point that you will keep failing, I think in most case from +9 to +10 is the hardest, and each trial will waste like 35 upgrade spray. In this case, try to upgrade those you never did (+7 to +8). If you keep failing from +8 to +9, you can try to upgrade those +9 to +10. You have a higher chance to upgrade your +9 to +10 (and the failure from +1 to +2 is like 6 spray or 12 spray, very small amount).
        Once you reach +10, you have like 2 or 3 tries to get to +12. You will need to use pro cards, it gives certain boost of the success rate. I have tried use rare cards, it has lower chance, and waste a lot of points. And do not force it if you fail more than 3times. It will cost you like 100 spray which can make your other card from +7 to +9/10. Try it another day. If you feel lucky today, you can try to keep upgrading the card until you begin to fail.

Comment

Basically as what momo says, try to upgrade your cards to +10 first. In the +10 to +12 will cost a lot of sprays. While you keep failing, try to upgrade other cards. Then tried back +10 to +11 again.
          In this game, if you keep upgrading 1 single card, you will spend over 200k. But you can use 100k of those 200k to upgrade other cards. It's a management theory. How to improve your efficiency of using those sprays.
          While you reach +10, what you need is luck, and yes pro/legend cards work better in this stage.

Comment

The higher the rarity of the fodder card, the easier it is to upgrade. HOWEVER, the likelihood of upgrading a card to full stars is highly unlikely, so it may not be worth using legend cards for the last two upgrades.

For sub-attribute changers, the technique is to keep duplicates of the cards you want to equip. Sub-attribute change one card until it is acceptable, then sub change the other until it is better than your other one and repeat. This is so you have a fall-back option and so you don't lose progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post
              The higher the rarity of the fodder card, the easier it is to upgrade. HOWEVER, the likelihood of upgrading a card to full stars is highly unlikely, so it may not be worth using legend cards for the last two upgrades.

For sub-attribute changers, the technique is to keep duplicates of the cards you want to equip. Sub-attribute change one card until it is acceptable, then sub change the other until it is better than your other one and repeat. This is so you have a fall-back option and so you don't lose progress.

i did this he is correct

Comment

Originally posted by Zydrunas View Post

+1 best answer, could not explain any more perfect than that.

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies. I still haven't started the upgrades yet but your advice is awesome. <3 Buck

Comment

Working...
                  X