Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skills for 10 slot SG

Hi im back on fs2 and on asking questions lol

I have 10 skill slots on my SG, im trying to "be better" before I buy skill slots and a new spc character. so what do I put on my slots?

and lastly any tips on using/activating quick change? Im kinda having trouble using it.

the skills u use dont really matter if u dont have the cards or set team

and for quick change all you have to do is

Comment

Originally posted by K.Hipster View Post
      the skills u use dont really matter if u dont have the cards or set team

and for quick change all you have to do is

omg pls dont leave me hanging. lol

Comment

Originally posted by atouchofpoison View Post
        Hi im back on fs2 and on asking questions lol

I have 10 skill slots on my SG, im trying to "be better" before I buy skill slots and a new spc character. so what do I put on my slots?

and lastly any tips on using/activating quick change? Im kinda having trouble using it.

Heres a tutorial for quick change sir.

https://youtu.be/xI8ZyQq61x0?t=1m9s

But if you just want my insight, simply here are two ways you can quick change:

A. After receiving a passWHILE walking in a direction, you can quick change to the opposite direction by double tapping the arrow key corresponding to said opposite direction.

B. After receiving a pass WITHOUT moving, you can quick change in any direction by tapping the arrow key desired twice EXCEPT for the direction the ball's trajectory is heading towards (i.e if the ball is getting passed downwards, you cannot quick change downwards).

As for SG skills, that is ultimately up to you and depends on your playstyle, which you haven't really told us about.

I can give you two guides to SG by Blue-Eye though:

Beginner SG Guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afqV182gu9U

Advanced SG Guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJurAhFVKs

Last edited by Valioa; 11-18-2016, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Valioa View Post

[
          A. After receiving a passWHILE walking in a direction, you can quick change to the opposite direction by double tapping the arrow key corresponding to said opposite direction.

B. After receiving a pass WITHOUT moving, you can quick change in any direction by tapping the arrow key desired twice EXCEPT for the direction the ball's trajectory is heading towards (i.e if the ball is getting passed downwards, you cannot quick change downwards).

I see. thats what im confused about, using the skill without moving. thanks =)

Comment

Also if you need to, come add my SG KimJoka, and we can work on some moves. Best to practice with someone then solo.

Comment

To use Quick Change you dont have to move. I mean you can do it without moving or moving doesnt matter. When you turn white after you catch a pass press a direction on your keyboard.

Easiest way to learn is to run one way then quick change another way. So lets say you are running right after you catch the ball hit left. And vice versa. If you are on the side and you are running up press down after you catch the ball.

Hope i helped you a bit, if you still dont get it, let me know and ill show you in game.

Comment

Working...
              X