Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About AI Event

*Sorry For Bad English
    I want give you some tips for ez win this AI event , first match iam lose with AI event i dont know how that Both can well mark our shooter alweys in block , bumphing or Intercept , and second match in event i try with other offence , iam a PG just use alley , alley your big man and its 80% work that both just block that ball in pass alley, not block recived pass its ez for scorer

*i have tips For deffend , its work just for PG or DG , give space with your Both and use your intercept that both otomatis will pass another both in lose mark . Do best timing for Intercept and it will work with your deffends

Lets Fun for all ballers , i do this taktiks and i get stright win in AI Event 😁😁😁😁

I'd like to share some tips too:
    • Offense: use standard drive and manual layup. Just score 2 and focus on defense.
    • Defense: AIs almost alwaysdo double clutch for straight layups and simple, normal layup for manual ones. As long as they are in their layup range, move towards the basket to block. If they pick up a loose ball under the basket, they always shoot right away.

Comment

Originally posted by ndkhang View Post
      I'd like to share some tips too:
      • Offense: use standard drive and manual layup. Just score 2 and focus on defense.
      • Defense: AIs almost alwaysdo double clutch for straight layups and simple, normal layup for manual ones. As long as they are in their layup range, move towards the basket to block. If they pick up a loose ball under the basket, they always shoot right away.
      Yeah thats true , but not ez for drive and layup that both pro face up and you will bumph

Comment

Working...
      X